21 years old wife

Hi all,

After being a member for several years on old and new forum I decided to post my own wife.
We are together around 4 years and married 1 year ago.
Would like to know what u guys think about my wife

More comments I get more I will post

waterbottle008

Damn what a pic to start the thread off with. She looks sexy, I'm a sucker for lingerie. I hope to see more of your sexy girl

T

Thong fetish

Wonderful , fine looking girl ;) just how i like them ;) eager to please after cooking them a fine meal and dessert.
Thanks for sharing ;)

cc

Wooooww
Great start
How old is she? Does she know ur posting here?
Is she as wild as she looks like? A flirt? An exhibitionist?

Wooooww
Great start
How old is she? Does she know ur posting here?
Is she as wild as she looks like? A flirt? An exhibitionist?

She is 21. She does not know I am posting. I want to tell her but do not know how to start.
She is not as wild as she looks. But when I start banging her doggy and pull her hair she gets pretty loud. We are married for almost a year now.

GREAT looking ass, how often you have sex, does she swallow, lets see her panty drawer.

We have sex around 3/4 times a week. She swallowed me 2 times but does not like the taste and i dont want to push her. I will post panty drawer soon

archer

Thanks for sharing. I love the lingerie in the first picture; i'm a sucker for dress up. The action shot is awesome as well. Thanks for posting

Told you guys next update is surprise
Make her horny > Pussy lips get swollen > Ass up > Thong down > Spread ass > u tell me what to do??

We also love tributes. u can send them private