21 years old wife

poth2747

would I ever love to lick her ass and pussy, spank her butt then fuck her pussy and finish up in her ass.

asslover88

sexy little wife u have there, loving what im seeing so far, hope to see alot more of her she is hot!! thanks for sharing

Time for some old pictures: here she is 18 years old. We were not married yet. Pictures are taken on vacation in hotel. Banged her hard after pictures

Btw how many finger do fit her pussy u think? Ill prove with pictures

Last edited:

I have a crazy story btw. Ive once checked her older sisters drawer. Seen a lot of nice thongs/g-strings. Also took pictures.

A few months later she told me her sister gave her some underwear she had bought but never worn. Gues what.
Same night she was wearing a white g string I saw in her sisters drawer and took a picture of! And it was 100% not new. I licked her pussy and asshole that night with thong on. She must wonder why I lick her thong always when she wear that white g string haha

poth2747

I have a crazy story btw. Ive once checked her older sisters drawer. Seen a lot of nice thongs/g-strings. Also took pictures.

A few months later she told me her sister gave her some underwear she had bought but never worn. Gues what.
Same night she was wearing a white g string I saw in her sisters drawer and took a picture of! And it was 100% not new. I licked her pussy and asshole that night with thong on. She must wonder why I lick her thong always when she wear that white g string haha

great story I love it