Alll the thongs i have seen

ThongWife

ok guys so this is going to be a thread where i talk about all the thongs i have been lucky enough to see. i legit have to make this because i want to be able to remember these moments and its just something to come back to that ill always love. i will try to update this as much as possible. heres a easy one for me to remember, so...

ill start it off with something more recent. well... about 6 years ago lol! i took my Girl to the local ice skating rink. we were doing one of those free to skate things and there was all type of people around. Well me being a thong man i was looking at all those lovely ass's. in particular was this mother who was helping her kid around the rink. ofcourse she had to bend over to this exposing a pink leathery looking thong with black strings to everybody and this sucker was out for a long time! i couldnt tell you how many times i went around and kept trying to get a look. it was great...

ThongWife

i think its time for another story or two hehe. so about two years ago me and my buddy started working out again in his garage. after a few days we thought it would be best to hit up the store and get some sort of preworkout shake or something to help us. so here we are in this vitamin store having this lady help us pick something out. after we are all done picking out what we need she takes us over to the cash register and a man starts pricing out our items. here i am looking at this lady as she turns around and bends down. my lord i was so happy as all i saw was a very sexy g string thong. the triangle was very small but it was so sexy. black in color... i wanted to take a picture so bad but could not due to the guy watching over us unfortunately.

a quick story here because i dont remember much. long ago i was at the mall with my girls dad and her i believe and as we are sitting there a... not so good looking but acceptable girl walked by with her thong pulled high above her pants. we were all kinda like wtf? lol i dont even remember the color unfortunately.

ThongWife

sure i dont mind as long as they are real lol

ill share a few from my high school days. back when i was a senior, the #1 best looking girl on about the last week of school just so happened to be wearing a semi white or black sheer dress. i cant really remember... i think it was white with a black thong but just so happen that i was walking behind her and the sun came just right and me and a buddy got to see her thong.. is was so sexy especially on her.

There was also this girl dana who had her thong hanging out ALL THE TIME. she literally didnt give a single fuck. iv seen it all, from thong slip to sheer yoga to upskirts. all not even on purpose it just happens to be right in front of me and you better believe i looked as much as possible!

there was about 8 other girls that i was able to see their thongs once in awhile... i miss those days

WallIguy

Had a very similar experience my last year of HS as well. During pottery class, one particular girl just happened to love to wear white pants/shorts nearly every day. And of course nearly every day she wore a thong, i remember some fantastic views sitting right behind her staring at a black or white thong through clearly visible through her pants.

WallIguy

two of my favorite thong stories come from my ex gf in college. She wasnt the most attractive but she was cute, about 5'6, blonde, kinda on the thick side but not fat, very small titties. What was particularly amazing was she was the kind of girl to never wear panties, i mean never, with any clothes (was quite fun when she wore a short skirt). But one specific night i was pleasantly suprised to find her in the tiniest little light blue gstring, mesh in the front. Also had a matching mesh top.

Another night as we are laying on my bed I was rubbing her back, moved my way down a bit and felt a thong. I quickly lifted up her sweats and found a black thong with little white stars and moons, very sexy

ThongWife

were they white yogapants? god those things drive me crazy i love em. they show thongs so well. there was one girl that i thought was smoking hot who wore white yoga's once and i was like...... yes please! i didnt get a look at her ass because she was going to wrong way.

WallIguy

They werent yoga pants, idk what you would call them, more like white slacks? Whatever they were they sure were see through

willie44

Going back about 10-12 years ago when the low rise jeans fad started I had a co-worker who was smoking hot; at the time she was in her early 20's, blonde, small boobs, nice ass, kind of a fitness chick. Since most of the other workers were older than us we socialized outside of work occasionally. One day after work we we out for some drinks, she arrived at the restaurant before me and got a table outside, as I walked up behind her I saw about 2 inches of her thong hanging out. The thong was dark blue with silver flowers. At the table I decided to sit next to her instead of across from her so I could look at her thong. The entire night I could see the side strap of her thong. She would pull her shirt down to cover her waistline but minutes later the shirt would lift up, I wondered how many other guys at work that day also got a peak.

WallIguy

Nice Willie44, sounds like a sexy thong!

At a company thing one day this black chick who i had seen in a gstring before showed up with her bf. Sure enough as shes sitting at the table her orange gstring is halfway up her back. It was out all night, she didnt even care and she had to have known it was out. Im not even sure how many people saw it that night.

willie44

On another occasion, the same girl and a group of us had gone to a conference out of town. After checking into the hotel, we all piled into a rented mini-van to go out to eat, me and another guy were sitting in the back seat, she got into the van and instead of sitting in the 3rd row of the van she squeezed into our seat, Since she got in last she needed to slide the side door closed. When she leaned forward to close the door her white shorts slid down and exposed about 2 inches of her thong. The thong was pink with different colored sparkles. I looked at the guy sitting next me and he about had a heart attack, he was about 50 and probably hadn't seen cute panties in about 10-20 years.