Alll the thongs i have seen

ThongWife

ok so here is my first candid photo that i found! this was at a party and i cought it out of the corner of my eye. i had to be sooooo sneaky.... but the picture came out great!!!

K

kiyoothong

Here is my story. When I was in high school, I was in advanced maths class. There was nothing special about that class. The girls were not hot, and the class was full of geeks and nerds. I really hated going to that class.

One day, I sat behind this girl called Abigail. She wasn't hot at all, but she had a nice body because she was into sports. I expected nothing from her. I thought she was too geeky to wear thongs. But as soon as she sat down, I got to see her black g-string. It was at least 2 inches above her trousers. Wow, that was such a surprise. A geeky girl in a thong. I got an instant boner.

After finding out that she's a thonger, I tried to sit next to her and talk to her. But nothing really came out of our conversations, and we just went our separate ways.

The moral of this story is you can find a girl sexy if she's a thonger.

K

kiyoothong

I have another story. This one is about my biology teacher. So when I was in 10th grade, I had this tomboy biology teacher. She wasn't hot, but she had a nice booty.
One day, our head of science walked into our room and asked my biology teacher for some files. She went to her filing cabinet, and crouched down so that she could go through the lower cabinet. There, I was able to see her white thong. In fact, I think our head of science got to see the thong too. He didn't stay long though. He just took the files from her and left the room.

Another story. This one is about my 11th grade head of year. So she was a P.E teacher, and she would always come to school wearing workout clothes. One day, she came to school wearing a blouse and a pair of white business pants. Oh boy, this was a treat. Her business pants were so revealing, and I could clearly see her red g-string. And during assembly, one of the teachers got behind her and started shifting her pants. Maybe the other teachers got to see her underwear, and they tried to save the embarrassment.

Ubuntu1

I got a bunch of stories from high school too. At least once a day some chick was showing her thong. One time during a calculus test I believe one chick was whaletailn so hard it was terrible because it was so hard to concentrate. Another chick that I sat in back of (we had assigned seating) showed her thong every day. She would always lean forward and I would just blatantly stare at her ass, no fucks given. She would smile looking back. It was so fucking hot I just wanted to bang right then and there. Another time some dude told this chick her thong was showing in class and she quickly tried to cover it up. I silently wanted to kill the guy I was so pissed haha! Basically high school was just a whole bunch of whaletails mostly because thats what I was looking for , you guys know how it is haha

Last edited:
K

kiyoothong

Definitely, high school was great. Chicks weren't mature yet, so they just didn't give a fuck.

I was in eight grade when there was a whale-tail craze. Everyday, I would see chicks showing off their whaletails. Then, one time I noticed that the chicks in my class were wearing the same thong. Everyday, I would see the same purple thong but on different girls. It seemed that they were taking turns to wear that thong or maybe they owned the same type of thong.

Ubuntu1

Jesus Christ. That's what got me too, probably why I have this fetish haha. I remember distinctly in like 8th grade this chick asked if I wanted to see her thong straps. This was like my first crush ever. I remember it turned me on like crazy and ever since I've loved thongs. Also I remember basically from like 2000 to 2006 or so whaletails were everywhere it was like a fashion trend. Usually only the sluttiest chicks showed them though (or at least I thought they were the sluttiest) and I thought that was super fucking hot. Now I was like between the ages of 9 to 15 during that time period and my friend's mom was a super MILF that wore thongs all the time. Basically my younger years were just filled with thongs everywhere haha. Also when I was younger there were some chicks that were unattractive to me in terms of their body but if I knew they wore thongs and had a chill personality their attractiveness level went up a huge amount. I don't know if that's exactly normal but whatever haha. I try to mentally separate that out now because I don't want to end up with someone I find unattractive. Kiyoo what country did you grow up in?

Last edited:
K

kiyoothong

I lived in the Middle East, but went to a private international school. So we were pretty much exposed to western culture and western fashion. A lot of my classmates were British, and yeah a lot of them wore thongs.

Ubuntu1

Dang nice. I never would expect to see thongs a lot in the Middle East outside of a international school like you said. However I definitely have a feeling that even the most conservative places like Saudi Arabia once the wives get home to their husbands it's a whole different ball game haha. It just sucks though, I knew a couple Iranian chicks in college that were studying abroad and wore the clothes from westerzied society and most were pretty freaking hot. It's a shame they cover up a lot of them are gorgeous , but it's their culture so that's the way it is.

Last edited:
K

kiyoothong

Dang nice. I never would expect to see thongs a lot in the Middle East outside of a international school like you said. However I definitely have a feeling that even the most conservative places like Saudi Arabia once the wives get home to their husbands it's a whole different ball game haha. It just sucks though, I knew a couple Iranian chicks in college that were studying abroad and wore the clothes from westerzied society and most were pretty freaking hot. It's a shame they cover up a lot of them are gorgeous , but it's their culture so that's the way it is.

You know what, it's actually true. Women in Saudi wear sexy underwear because they have to cover themselves up in public. There are so many lingerie shops in the Middle East. My dad was in the clothing business in the Middle East, so I got this info from him.

Ubuntu1

That is kind of hot to me. There would be no whaletails of course if they aren't wearing jeans or pants etc . But when they get home I can just picture them slipping out of a huge dress and wearing nothing but a tiny v string underneath :cool: