Telling Girlfried

Wedgielover19

I'm not a full on thing wearer, but I love the feel of them, I am 100 % straight, but there is something about wearing a thong that makes me go crazy. I love her wearing a thong.

The other day I dressed up in a butler outfit with a thong on to surprise her, it went down well, but I don't want to scare her off

K

kiyoothong

Haha, that must have been fun. So, how many thongs do you own, and do you get to wear your gf's thongs?
I'm sure she won't mind you in a thong. Just be natural in front of her.

joni joni

Honesty. If you want this relationship to last at all, you'll have to spill it eventually. Most girls I've been with I've told--their reaction and behavior with it was more or less mild indifference. Chances are she cares more about being with you, than about what kind of underwear you wear. Though the variant is extreme disgust or arousal... it'll all be a gamble. But you'll be able to take a pulse of the truth of the connection by telling her sooner rather than later

Wedgielover19

I only own 2 thongs, never wear hers although I've not tried.

I haven't been with her for very long so is it best to leave it a while?

I think she liked it. But she made a comment about guys in breifs being really unattractive. So I don't know what she will thing about me in a thong more often

some guy

Most girls I've been with I've told--their reaction and behavior with it was more or less mild indifference.

Haha, probably because they've been with people who had far more fucked up fetishes. When you put things in perspective, a thong fetish is relatively tame. She should be able to handle that, or she'll be in for a rude awakening in future relationships. But I agree about telling her soon.

K

kiyoothong

Well I don't know what could go wrong here. If your gf likes you in thongs, then tthat'sgreat for you. If she does not mind, that is still great for you. If she does not want you to wear thongs, then you might have to do some convincing, but that's very unlikely. I think she's gonna accept you for who you are.

Wedgielover19

Have been wearing the thong/butler outfit abit more for her. She likes it but sees it as a sexual thing for her

How do I go from just wearing it for sex etc to wearing it as regular underwear

K

kiyoothong

Just tell her that you find thongs comfortable and that you'd like to wear them everyday. I'm sure she'll understand. Also you two should go underwear shopping and you should let her choose a thong for you.

Wedgielover19

I think I’m just abit worried she is going think I’m perverted, I can’t think of a reason why I want to wear them other than the fact I love it.

It’s not that easy to buy man things in the UK so don’t think we would have much luck underwear shopping together

K

kuno23

When I told my wife (we were friends at the time we weren't even dating) she had a surprised look on her face. It took her a little while to get use to it but after a while she didn't care and even started to like it. When I told her I told her the truth, I find them sexy and comfy. If your bf really loves you, she won't care.

irthonger

Mod
Personally I would just wear whatever thong it is that you like to wear and see if she says something. Or just talk to her about it. Tell her you like wearing thongs more than just something sexy for the bedroom. It might be a bit embarrassing but this it the only way I can think of for you to get your answer.

ntelligentjock

Just told my girlfriend that I tried hers on while changing after a shower. Told her I liked it and will probably wear them more. At first she was a bit surprised, but then quickly realized she wears all of my clothes and the same can go for me! She said "you can wear my thongs any time babe!".

Wedgielover19

I finally told her, it went down okay. We had a bit of a giggle. She asked me if i was gay, so i told her that i dont see how my underwear choice could make me gay. Looking for any recommendations for thongs to wear daily, i have tried a few from amazon, looking for good front coverage with good support. The ones i have bought are either loose or my package is over spilling.

some guy

I'll have to try those! Bought a calvin klein focused fit thong and its wonderful. very comfy! Girlfriend loved it and found it quite sexy

I've tried CK, but I prefer Jockey. I like how the entire thong is all the same material and it's one continuous garment, rather than a waistband connected to a pouch. With the waistband+pouch design, either my balls end up falling out of the pouch, or the pouch feels too loose and not supportive enough.

Plus, microfiber is king. Nothing competes with microfiber!

Gbanger

I agree with some guy in that the Jockey Seamfree Thong is my go-to as well. I'm not looking for anything flashy, just a good comfortable thong that works for all day wear. Also, if you use Jockey's promos, you can get the seamfree thongs at a slightly better price than most men's thongs.

How's the switch to thongs going ntelligentjock? Girlfriend still being supportive?