Telling Girlfried

ntelligentjock

I agree with some guy in that the Jockey Seamfree Thong is my go-to as well. I'm not looking for anything flashy, just a good comfortable thong that works for all day wear. Also, if you use Jockey's promos, you can get the seamfree thongs at a slightly better price than most men's thongs.

How's the switch to thongs going ntelligentjock? Girlfriend still being supportive?

Oh yea!! She loves it! I've bought a few Calvin Klein mens and womens thongs over the past month or so. Each new one she gets excited about. It definitely makes her horny too. She's always in the mood after seeing me in them.... I do have a great butt as she tells me :)

K

kiyoothong

That's great news, ntelligentjock. So how about some pictures? Your gf says you have a great butt. Prove it haha.

I told my girlfriend I wear manthong about a month into our relationship and she instantly bought into it! I sent her a funny video of a guy dancing in a thing and she told me that's "what she wants for her birthday." So I told her I actually enjoy wearing thong underwear and as swimsuits as well. She now picks out my underwear everyday and even told my chiropractor that I wear them just because she knew it would give me a rush! I think my chiropractor secretly doesn't mind it either ?

ntelligentjock

Can you tell me more about the Calvin Klein pro focused fit thong? Getting a lot of mixed reviews. Some same the pouch is too small. Some are ok with it. Seems like you have a few different thongs now. Is the pouch too small or is it fine compared to others? What do you think about the thong string gradually getting wider in the back? Any uncomfort there? I love CK microfiber steel briefs, trucks, and boxer briefs. I can usually get away with a medium or a large since I’m around a 34 waist. If I get this thong should I go to a large just in case? Thanks.

I personally like it a lot. I wear a 30-32 and a medium is great. I wouldnt say the pouch is too small, just about right

robert_r

Can you tell me more about the Calvin Klein pro focused fit thong? Getting a lot of mixed reviews. Some same the pouch is too small. Some are ok with it. Seems like you have a few different thongs now. Is the pouch too small or is it fine compared to others? What do you think about the thong string gradually getting wider in the back? Any uncomfort there? I love CK microfiber steel briefs, trucks, and boxer briefs. I can usually get away with a medium or a large since I’m around a 34 waist. If I get this thong should I go to a large just in case? Thanks.

It's a mid-sized pouch... Not a cavernous cup, and not a flat front. The fabric is soft and stretchy but smoother and stronger than Jockey for example. The double front layer is sewn down in two rows, so it's smoother and doesn't have a big chunk of fabric and sewing along the edge. You won't fall out.. The back is very comfortable. The waistband holds it's shape all day long.

K

kiyoothong

Thanks for the photos, ntelligentjock. Umm yeah I can see why your gf likes your body.