BBW/Thick/Curvy Thongs ONLY

angel917

Well hi there! A quick intro first! I've been visiting this site for a decade, back when it was an ooold blog with pages on the left side( i think it was the same site). Then I visited the forum before this one, before that got shut down, and now...I'm here! I'll be honest, I was much more of a viewer than a commenter, and I never left feedback for anyone or anything(all take and no give), but lately, I've been posting a little more, and a little more.

A little history about me. I saw my first whale tail about 12 years ago on a fellow classmate, and ever since then, I've been hooked. I've seen plenty of whale tails since then, have captured plenty of videos and pics( that don't exist anymore :( ), and have raided dozens of drawers. While I do have a few hundred pics of thongs I've raided from roommates/friends/family, I'm sorry to say that I will not post them, for fear of one of those ladies lurking to this website...you can never be too safe.

Moving on, over the years, while I love any woman in a thong, I have always had a special love for one type. Thicker women in thongs. I believe that skinny women in thongs are a dime a dozen. You kind of expect those women to wear thongs. But you don't expect a bbw to give you a whale tail. And when you see, it, that's when you see a thick girl who loves to feel sexy, and that's what gets me. Those women are keepers. I've seen thicker teachers, friends, family, etc. wearing thongs, from big thongs to tiny g-strings, and it's an amazing sight.

Which leads me to this thread...I think that this site lacks such content. And I know that if I'm on here, then there are plenty of other people here with the same taste. While I cant share my personal collection with you, whatever I do find, I can share it with you fellow thongers! Thus, this thread is for THICK/BBW WOMEN IN THONGS ONLY. A little meat on the bone counts too, and it doesn't hurt to share ever now and again. Chubby, curvy, bbw, thick, meaty, whatever you want to call those women, you've come to the right place!

So, if you have such content to post, then join me! If you like this kind of stuff, sit back and enjoy! If you don't like thicker women, then you'll be happier somewhere else on this site! And if you you yourself are a BBW who wears thongs, then I want to give you a shout out because women like you drive men like me crazy :) A good example is the lovely Dawn who is in the next door thread. While she isn't a bbw, she is curvy, and that's what we want on this thread!

As for me, I will try to post when I can, and I will make an effort to not let this thread die...juuuuuust as soon as I figure out how to post multiple pictures on this bitch...

Without further ado...lets get this son bitch rollin!

angel917

].jpg 202.jpg 228.jpg 244.jpg

angel917

I hope you guys are enjoying the thread! I don't know many of you, but I have treat for you anyways!...Her name is Otoni! She's one of my favorite ladies on the web. I have plenty of her, but for some reason, I cannot post multiple pictures at once. I have to upload them one by one, as the "select files" button does not work for me, so bare with me...anyways, here is a humorous tease of what I will post soon!
otoni_Picture_133_5312330.jpgotoni_Picture_132_5312242.jpgotoni_Picture_115_4013906.jpgotoni_Picture_114_5256464.jpgotoni_Picture_57_5058980.jpgotoni_Picture_15_4996048.jpgotoni_hhhhh_3597642.jpg...........otoni_Picture_116_4026644.jpg_2_OtoniOgni078.jpg otoni_Picture_113_4013658.jpgotoni_Picture_108_4013407.jpg_2_OtoniOgni075.jpg