Victoria's Secret New V-string

clthong

Don't know if you guys have seen this but I was searching the Victoria's Secret website the other day and I found this new V-string they have out
that is really reminiscent of the VS cotton signature thong that alot of us love! Could this be a return to the older style of thong with the classic triangle and string? I
really hope they continue in this direction : )

OhioTater

I'm not gonna lie, if this is the resurgence of VS triangle and string I'm gonna die. Those bring back so many awesome memories from my teenage years. Damn it I'm love seeing a girl in those things. Honestly that's why is still go look at the all VS thread you started months back.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
The band's seam is still off to the side, we can hope! We'll see for sure in the next week or so.

clthong

I went into my local Victoria's Secret today and tried to buy a pair but they didn't have any in store, only online. Hopefully someone else can find them in one of their stores haha

pcm0070

These are all my girl wears. She went into VS one day and bought as many as she could. All size large. These are fantastic. They're mid rise and CONSTANTLY stick out of her jeans. It's almost automatic. They gave her a slut reputation because they stick out so much.

Scott

Staff member
Mod
What do you mean the "band's seam is still off to the side?"

Teaching time, gents - gather round...

This thong was made around.... 2005? +/- 3 years. These can still be bought brand new for around $20+ a pair on ebay. These were very well made with thick cotton and sturdy stitching. They had a thicker signature band and the seam was at the middle of the 'v'.

And this is a more recent generation (<18 months old). As you can see, the seam is off to the side and the signature band is thinner. In my opinion, the construction of these is alright, but nothing compared to the old-school v-string as seen in above.

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
A couple of weeks ago I got invited to the opening party of a new VS shop near my office, I wanted to take Xime since she is completely Bi i knew she would enjoy the party as much as I did butnshe couldn't so i took lexy instead because i knew she would let me check the models wuthout making an scene. There were eight models attending the guests wearing vs lingerie but only two were wearing thongs, one had my favorite, the lace band thong and the other had the infamous vs v-string it was awesome to get drinks served by a girl wearing that amazing small thong.

They gave away v-strings to the girls wearing vs lingerie and lexy had both a thong and a bra so she got two new thongs and since I helped the owner of the store to set up the party he gave lexy a very nice lingerie set (bra, thong, garter belt and stockings). And after the party he also introduced me to the models while lexy was at the changing rooms trying on the new lingerie she got.

tmania13

I'm glad to see VS has started bringing back the Mid-rise thongs. Not everything is low-rise anymore. As for these, I think I will check them out for my gf. I hope to duplicate the results pcm got.

cheesewiz

I too am all for all the thongs not being low rise anymore.
These are the best and I plan on picking up 5 or 7 when they're on sale next for my girl