First time someone noticed your thong.

thonglover24

Staff member
Mod
Hey guys, tought it be funny to talk about the first time someone was noticing you was wearing a thong.

I remembered my first time like it was yesterday.

I was 16 and at the time i wasnt wearing thongs on a regular basis. That day i was wearing a thong from my sister because i hadnt thongs of my own.

I was hanging out with a girl who was my best friend. Ahe didnt know i liked tho wear thongs. So we hang out for a while. After a few hours i was leaning forward to grab my drink from the table and my shirt went up. I didnt realised my thong was showing, till i heard hear say what the fuck. You wearing a thong?

So i went instand red and didnt know what to say and she laught for a few minutes and her only question was why the hell are you wearing a thong. I tried to explain i think they are comfortable and i like to wear them. And she went on laughing. I asked her please not to tell anyone, and she laught and said why not its funny as hell. I explained that i dont want everyone to know i wear girly underwear. And after a few talks she promised not to tell. But she said she thinks im crazy to wear thongs.

She couldnt understand it at first. Even now untill this day she giggles when she sees my thong but she is very supportive.

K

kiyoothong

My first time was weird. I was in 6th grade and I wore a black thong to school. I was just walking down the hallway when a classmate, who was behind me, started laughing. I turned around and looked at him. His face was bright red and he was just trying to hold in his breath. Then he asked me if I was wearing a thong. I said no to him, but he told me that he was able to see the outline of my thong. I told him that I had a wedgie.
After that incident, I just went to the bathroom and threw my thong away.

thongz

one of the first time someone saw my thong was my boss. we were on a work trip and after the first day we went for a casual dinner and I had a pair of jeans on but forgot to wear a belt. Getting out of the cab as I was on the curb side of the car she noticed my red thong peek out the top of my jeans as she followed me out of the cab. As soon as we shut the door she asked 'Nice thong! Since when have you been wearing skimpy underwear??!'. I didn't know whether to deny it or just admit it but seeing she had a plain view of it I had no other choice but to just tell her the truth. All during dinner she kept going back to my choice of underwear and asked all sorts of questions like 'do you ever wear womens thongs' 'do you prefer g strings or thongs' and it got me pretty horny so I summoned the courage to start asking her what kind of underwear she wore. She always wore the typical corporate outfit of pencil skirts and heels and that dinner I found out her stockings she wore weren't pantyhose but instead thigh highs as she wore suspenders - total boner attack that I almost cummed in my pants. She asked me to guess what type of underwear I thought she wore and I instantly said a g string but she said she would let me know later on. I was begging her to tell me what the answer was all the way back to the hotel and I found out when we entered the lift to head up to our rooms as she unzipped her pencil skirt and let it fall to the floor exposing the sexiest lingerie set I had seen! Black thigh highs, black heels, black suspenders and a BLACK G STRING! my jaw just hit the floor admiring my hot boss as she walked out into the hallway to our rooms with not a care in the world if anyone saw her in such a state of undress. fast forward half an hour and we fucked each other with our thongs on in front of the window in her room! Who said wearing a thong was a bad thing!

poth2747

loved your story thongz, how old is your boss, was she married, you fuck her again, love to see a picture of her.

thongz

thanks poth2747! She's mid 30's and not married. we pretty much fucked each other every chance we had after that work trip, in the office, in the car, at her place. But nothing beats when we travel and have a hot session in a hotel room. the next trip we went on we had a couple days of leisure so we hung out mostly at the indoor pool, not many people used it if any so I convinced her to go in just a thong but only if I went completely nude from our room down to the pool with her carrying my towel. I happily did as she pleased as she walked in front of me to hide me from any viewing eyes but also so I could stare at her exposed ass. it was pretty hot watching my boss topless and in just a thong with me not far behind with a raging erection. 2 ladies did come into the pool whilst we were there once so we had to try and hide ourselves underwater but I'm pretty sure they saw me in the buff. the 2 ladies left an hour before the pool closed so we made our way up to our room to have another wild session in front of the opened window but bumped into them at the lifts, they must have gone to the sauna after their swim. my boss did nothing to help hide my hard on and didn't pass me my towel so there we went up the lift to the 18th floor with 3 sets of eyes staring at me. my boss loves that as it gets me so horny.

poth2747

great story describe her a little, does she just wear thongs, does she swallow, like anal, lets hear more about her

thongz

Yep she's 100% thong when it comes to underwear but she does occasionally go commando under dresses. The only other type she has are those pearl G strings that she sports when she's feeling pretty frisky (one time she wore them to the gym! Her tights were soaked after her workout). She is a swallower when she finishes you off with a blowjob and prefers bareback to condoms. Anal is quite new for her as I've only done it twice with her but hopefully she will want it more in the future got to work on that one!

thongz

One other time we were in my office and it was getting near knock off time so my boss got a little horny. Now on this day she was wearing tight leather looking pants that hugged her long legs and ass and her VTL was on clear display with some sexy heels. She closed the door to my office and stripped out of her pants and put her heels back on as she knows that drives me crazy. She got on her knees under my desk and slid my pants down to my ankles and pulled my cock out of the side of my G string and started to blow me. Probably about 10 minutes into it I get a knock on the door and one of my colleagues comes in as I totally forgot I had a meeting with them at 5:30. My desk is covered from the front so they couldn't see what was going on underneath but I had to pull my chair very close to the desk not to reveal what was happening underneath. My boss started to get really into it knowing I had to try and not express my pleasure as I just saw her eyes looking right up at me in between my legs. She blew me so good I came and had to make up a story I had to end the meeting so my colleague left. But not before doing a double take as she noticed a pair of leather pants poking out from the side of my desk!

thongz

I've been trying to find out if she suspected anything so been chatting her up every now and then she seems pretty flirtatious. Haven't found out if she knew what was going on but she sure was making sure I noticed her long legs in her black nylons. As we were chatting she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs and I tried so hard to catch an upskirt glimpse of that triangle between a woman's legs but she was too quick.

I do have another story with my boss as we went shopping the other night for a function we have to attend and she needed a new dress. Whoever said shopping with women was boring is WRONG! Watching her try on all the dresses was just magic. I went into the change room with her and it had a small stool in the corner that I just sat on and watched as she stripped out of her very slim pencil skirt revealing thigh highs and suspenders and today she wasn't wearing any panties. She removed her bra as the dresses she was trying didn't require one and I took my dick out of my pants and started to jerk off as I just watched and admired the sight. I told her I was ready to nut but she told me to hold it in for later that night as she wanted some sex and gave me a blowjob as a tease. As to why she thought I wouldn't blow my load with her mouth wrapped around my cock is beyond me as I released my load down her throat. She just looked at me cum in mouth and I just stood there trying to catch my breath - sorry you will just have to get me hard again later. She swallowed and grinned and said before we leave let's find you a new thong.

thongz

So I finally got the chance to find out whether my colleague knew I was having a session with my boss when she saw her leather pants just lying on the floor.

We had to travel interstate for work and so many things went wrong it turned out great! First the airline misplaced our luggage and then there was a mishap with the booking at the hotel where instead of booking 2 rooms only 1 room was booked. We tried to get another room but they were fully booked when we arrived that night so we had to share the room which had a king bed. I told my colleague she could have the bed but ended up sharing the bed that night. We had no change of clothing so I was getting pretty excited to see what she would do to when it came to bed time! I told her I normally sleep naked but would keep my underwear on in this case and she got quite the surprise when I stripped down to a very skimpy fluro green thong from bodyaware. She instantly got more flirtatious and seemed to like seeing me in just a thong that she started to undress from her black dress and heels - I just love the way a woman undresses taking off each item of clothing until they're in their bra and panties. She too wore a g string which I knew as I always looked at her VTL whenever she wore tight clothing. She looked amazing in her bra and thong and still had her heels on. She took her bra off and said she normally only sleeps in a thong and asked if that was ok. I didn't answer her but just grabbed her waist and pulled her into me for one wild night. Whilst taking her doggy style she asked me who's pants were on the floor when she came into my office and I told her what's been going on with the boss which just made her moan as she suggested we have a threesome when we return.

The next morning we had to go buy some new clothes for our time away but she had to go commando under her dress as her thong got torn during sex when I tried to pull them off her. Looking forward to teeing up that threesome!

K

kuno23

Very first time someone saw me in a thong I think I was 15. I was hanging out with my best friend at the time in her room. I already knew she wore thongs because I had raided her before. We were just hangin out and I got up off the floor to go pee and I heard her ask are you wearing a thong? I turned red, went to the bathroom, peed and when I came back she asked me again. I said yea and she started laughing. She never told anyone and to this day still doesn't know that I was wearing her thong.

K

kiyoothong

Haha, the ending of your story was great. Can't believe you had the balls to wear your friend's thong when she was right next to you. And wow, it's funny how she didn't recognize her own thong. I guess she had many thongs like that, or maybe she just let you off even though she knew that you were wearing her thong.

K

kuno23

Haha idk she hasn't said anything about it. She had probably a 10 or 12. Back then she didn't wear them a lot but she only wears them now

Indio

Hey guys, tought it be funny to talk about the first time someone was noticing you was wearing a thong.

I remembered my first time like it was yesterday.

I was 16 and at the time i wasnt wearing thongs on a regular basis. That day i was wearing a thong from my sister because i hadnt thongs of my own.

I was hanging out with a girl who was my best friend. Ahe didnt know i liked tho wear thongs. So we hang out for a while. After a few hours i was leaning forward to grab my drink from the table and my shirt went up. I didnt realised my thong was showing, till i heard hear say what the fuck. You wearing a thong?

So i went instand red and didnt know what to say and she laught for a few minutes and her only question was why the hell are you wearing a thong. I tried to explain i think they are comfortable and i like to wear them. And she went on laughing. I asked her please not to tell anyone, and she laught and said why not its funny as hell. I explained that i dont want everyone to know i wear girly underwear. And after a few talks she promised not to tell. But she said she thinks im crazy to wear thongs.

She couldnt understand it at first. Even now untill this day she giggles when she sees my thong but she is very supportive.
I'm a 57 Latino male from Long Island NY. I'm not sure if many people know what I wear under my pants. Except for one lady. So this is a what happened. It was a blind date that was set up on they going well eating dinner drinks laughing joking even each other passionate looks. So the date went so well that we both decided to take it back to my place. I set out some drinks we laughed and joked we kissed we fondle each other. She decided she wanted to give me a blowjob she asked me to stand up. She unzipped my pants sliding them slowly down. At that point I was watching to see what her reaction would be. Her eyes widened her mouth was open she just looked up at me and smiled. She rubbed my thong bulge sliding my cock out . Began to suck my cock. Afterwards she said she never been with a man who were thongs or panties. She said she wanted to see more. So I took her into my bedroom. Opened my dresser drawer revealing many things, boy shorts, cheeky panties. And I told her if she liked that would model some of them for. So I did it was a great experience but still friends and still date. And she loves it. But to be honest I was scared as hell that she would reject me.