First time someone noticed your thong.

iowaguy65

Started working nights bout start of winter, bored during the day I worked out a lot!
Had found nylon spandex thongs and they felt great during the workouts, then got bike shorts before the padding style.
The cardio was great got even more ripped but I always wore a thong under my shorts and showed a very visible thong vpl I was oblivious but I knew my junk in the front got framed nicely.
Stopped at a park to fill my water bottle was resting when approached by couple girls seemed nice chatted a bit then one asked are you wearing a thong ?

Indio

Started working nights bout start of winter, bored during the day I worked out a lot!
Had found nylon spandex thongs and they felt great during the workouts, then got bike shorts before the padding style.
The cardio was great got even more ripped but I always wore a thong under my shorts and showed a very visible thong vpl I was oblivious but I knew my junk in the front got framed nicely.
Stopped at a park to fill my water bottle was resting when approached by couple girls seemed nice chatted a bit then one asked are you wearing a thong ?
So what happened after you told them that you wear a thong.

Indio

Hey guys, tought it be funny to talk about the first time someone was noticing you was wearing a thong.

I remembered my first time like it was yesterday.

I was 16 and at the time i wasnt wearing thongs on a regular basis. That day i was wearing a thong from my sister because i hadnt thongs of my own.

I was hanging out with a girl who was my best friend. Ahe didnt know i liked tho wear thongs. So we hang out for a while. After a few hours i was leaning forward to grab my drink from the table and my shirt went up. I didnt realised my thong was showing, till i heard hear say what the fuck. You wearing a thong?

So i went instand red and didnt know what to say and she laught for a few minutes and her only question was why the hell are you wearing a thong. I tried to explain i think they are comfortable and i like to wear them. And she went on laughing. I asked her please not to tell anyone, and she laught and said why not its funny as hell. I explained that i dont want everyone to know i wear girly underwear. And after a few talks she promised not to tell. But she said she thinks im crazy to wear thongs.

She couldnt understand it at first. Even now untill this day she giggles when she sees my thong but she is very Supportive . She sounded like a strong woman !

Kyliej

I was 14 or 15 eating breakfast before school. I was sitting on a bar stool in my kitchen. I dident realize the pink Victoria’s Secret thong I was wearing was peeking out of my pants. My mom walked in and looked at me weird and said “what the hell are you wearing, is that your sisters underwear”. I jumped up and just said what and ran out of the kitchen. She never mentioned it again even though I got caught a couple more times by her

Pantyman

I was 14 or 15 eating breakfast before school. I was sitting on a bar stool in my kitchen. I dident realize the pink Victoria’s Secret thong I was wearing was peeking out of my pants. My mom walked in and looked at me weird and said “what the hell are you wearing, is that your sisters underwear”. I jumped up and just said what and ran out of the kitchen. She never mentioned it again even though I got caught a couple more times by her
I definitely want to hear those stories! Tell us about your sister, how you got started wearing her undies! Did she ever know or suspect?

Gold

When I was like 10 or 11 I started wearing my older sisters thongs. She had just come back from college and always left them on the floor in her room or in her suitcase so I would wait till everyone was in one part of the house and then raid her thongs while everyone was still home, it was really thrilling! Almost got caught so many times hahaha

The first time I got caught, I was playing game boy advance on the couch hahaha and I was wearing some pyjama pants and lying on my stomach

my mom was as cleaning around the living room and she must have seen a peak or maybe it was my lack of underwear lines through my pyjamas but she lifted up the back of my pants with her index finger and then looked at my ass to see I was wearing my sisters orange and pink striped lasenza thong with a green waistband

im pretty sure our mom bought that thong for my sister so all she said was “quite the wedgie you have there”

I went bright red and didn’t know what to say. She then let the pyjama pants go and the waistband snapped against my ass and I waited till she left the room and went to the bathroom and took the thong off and put it back on the floor where I found it

my sisters room was also where the family computer was so I had a reason to be in there hahaha and the very next day I was playing some games on the computer and my mom walked in and her hand was clenching something but I couldn’t tell what it was

Then she opened my sisters suitcase and put that same thong that I wore yesterday back into her suitcase

she was still doing my sisters laundry and she gave me a look that I took as “don’t let me catch you wearing your sisters little undies again or you’re in serious trouble”

Marcell

well, if we exclude the people I've been flashing over the years and the saleswomen that sold me the thongs, the first people that made a remark about me wearing one were my mother and my sister. They just asked me if they felt comfortable and if I was going to wear them regularly.

Pantyman

well, if we exclude the people I've been flashing over the years and the saleswomen that sold me the thongs, the first people that made a remark about me wearing one were my mother and my sister. They just asked me if they felt comfortable and if I was going to wear them regularly.
Since they both know do they bring it up often? Was it mentioning mens or womens thongs? I wear womens exclusively and have some that are pretty stealth, and some that are super feminine and girly. My ex gf always requested pink or blue, so I have lots of pink to choose from, definitely my favorite color when women wear them!

Marcell

Since they both know do they bring it up often? Was it mentioning mens or womens thongs? I wear womens exclusively and have some that are pretty stealth, and some that are super feminine and girly. My ex gf always requested pink or blue, so I have lots of pink to choose from, definitely my favorite color when women wear them!
I don't live with them since 10 yrs so, no, we've not been talking about it for a very long time. It happened just when I started doing it without hiding it anymore. I'm taking of mens thongs.

Juan123

one of the first time someone saw my thong was my boss. we were on a work trip and after the first day we went for a casual dinner and I had a pair of jeans on but forgot to wear a belt. Getting out of the cab as I was on the curb side of the car she noticed my red thong peek out the top of my jeans as she followed me out of the cab. As soon as we shut the door she asked 'Nice thong! Since when have you been wearing skimpy underwear??!'. I didn't know whether to deny it or just admit it but seeing she had a plain view of it I had no other choice but to just tell her the truth. All during dinner she kept going back to my choice of underwear and asked all sorts of questions like 'do you ever wear womens thongs' 'do you prefer g strings or thongs' and it got me pretty horny so I summoned the courage to start asking her what kind of underwear she wore. She always wore the typical corporate outfit of pencil skirts and heels and that dinner I found out her stockings she wore weren't pantyhose but instead thigh highs as she wore suspenders - total boner attack that I almost cummed in my pants. She asked me to guess what type of underwear I thought she wore and I instantly said a g string but she said she would let me know later on. I was begging her to tell me what the answer was all the way back to the hotel and I found out when we entered the lift to head up to our rooms as she unzipped her pencil skirt and let it fall to the floor exposing the sexiest lingerie set I had seen! Black thigh highs, black heels, black suspenders and a BLACK G STRING! my jaw just hit the floor admiring my hot boss as she walked out into the hallway to our rooms with not a care in the world if anyone saw her in such a state of undress. fast forward half an hour and we fucked each other with our thongs on in front of the window in her room! Who said wearing a thong was a bad thing!
Women pretend they don't like us in thongs but they really do

kimmythong

Mod
I started to wear thongs when I was 11 years old, and in the beginning, I made my own thongs by cutting the back of my briefs. Since my parents were strict and conservative, I had to hide my hand made thongs. My first hiding spot for my thongs was the bookcase in my room. I had my thongs squished between two books.

Eventually, my dad found my thongs when he was going through the books in the bookcase. He did not scold me or ground me. He just said that he was glad that these were not cigarettes.

My next hiding spot for my thongs was my school bag. My parents never went through my school bag, so they never got to see my thongs again.