New Channel: Thong Nation

Giggitys4Jiggitys

Hey ThongNation!!!! One of the 8 episodes of A Model Life with Petra Nemcova has a thong slip in it as well as Petra giving a lecture about thongs. Can't find a video or anything tho. Could u guys PLEASE try to find it?

Thong Nation

Merry Christmas everyone!

I've taken a bit of a break from uploading new videos over the last little while but that doesn't mean I've stopped contributing to the lovely community here on the Whaletail Forum. I've got a large project that I've been working on and I thought what better time to show it off than Christmas day!

Introducing the new and improved scottindawn.com

I've been working closely with the whaletail celebrities themselves to bring you guys tons of new videos and photos! I designed and developed the entire website, Scott provided the photography and vision and to top it all off, we had Dawn model in some of her sexiest thongs and g-strings!!!

Right now we have 50 photo sets and we plan to add more photos and videos on a regular basis. We are always open to feedback and suggestions so if you have any ideas on how we can make the site better, let us know!!!

Check out the site here!

As for thongnation.com, I'm still going to upload new videos but I won't be able to post as consistently as I used to. My main focus is going to be on scottindawn.com but if I do find myself with free time I will definitely post more stuff in this thread. Thanks to everyone who has checked out this thread and the website, it's greatly appreciated!

For a little bonus Christmas gift, I have uploaded three incredible videos so I hope you guys enjoy them:

Sexy mom flashes her huge black whaletail for 15 minutes while sitting on a ledge in public.

A compilation of beautiful girls wearing Calvin Klein thongs getting massive wedgies.

Cutie shows off her black thong while sitting and bending over in the restaurant. Special thanks to zombieguy for sending in this video!

Last edited: