Stolen thongs

doncero

hi there! i had them for a while and now im going to post them, every pair has its own story, so here we go:

First of all im gonna start with this pair from my gf´s little cousin, she is 18 since this january and has a great ass, she use to wear hot thongs have a look

and the last one from her

this is all i have from her for now but i usually go into her panty drawer and choose the one i want too, she live with her parents at a village not so far so once a month more or less i can check that haha.

Now this two are from one of my best friend´s sister, they are twins, and everytime i go to her house we smoke and i take advantage of a distraction and go upstairs to check her panty drawer too, this are harder to get but i hide them into my jeans, she is a prick, and a little shy talking about sex or similar so found the vs string was totally a surprise!

Now its the turn from my gf best friend, she is a totally whore, big tits but a small but anyway here you are

i took them both at the same time we had dinner there, i went to the bathroom and when i left it i went to her bedroom to pick them, she just use thongs, but i wanted to had a leopard print. Hope you like them!

Feel free to post yours, ill post more pics when my collection grow up!:cool:

peter

MYXJ_20160925105634_fast.jpg from my girlfriend her Best friend :) question Do you know the anime animal on the thong?

Attachments

• MYXJ_20160925000354_fast.jpg
    MYXJ_20160925000354_fast.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 803
hi there! i had them for a while and now im going to post them, every pair has its own story, so here we go:

First of all im gonna start with this pair from my gf´s little cousin, she is 18 since this january and has a great ass, she use to wear hot thongs have a look

and the last one from her

this is all i have from her for now but i usually go into her panty drawer and choose the one i want too, she live with her parents at a village not so far so once a month more or less i can check that haha.

Now this two are from one of my best friend´s sister, they are twins, and everytime i go to her house we smoke and i take advantage of a distraction and go upstairs to check her panty drawer too, this are harder to get but i hide them into my jeans, she is a prick, and a little shy talking about sex or similar so found the vs string was totally a surprise!

Now its the turn from my gf best friend, she is a totally whore, big tits but a small but anyway here you are

i took them both at the same time we had dinner there, i went to the bathroom and when i left it i went to her bedroom to pick them, she just use thongs, but i wanted to had a leopard print. Hope you like them!

Feel free to post yours, ill post more pics when my collection grow up!:cool:
omg your best friends twins sister tiny little blue victoria secrets g string is the best by far and made my cock so hard and came in no time!!!!! sooooo fucking hot!!!!!!! more please!!!!!