Voyeur See Through, Whaletail and Upskirts

Panty pervert

Staff member
This thread’s been going 3 years and not one of you fuckers let me know it existed? You’re doing God’s work here, keep it up. I’m always creeping and have a big collection of original shots too, might share them in a new thread.

Got a question though, i’ve never been brave enough to go in for the upskirt, how you do that? Just go up brazen and shove it up there? I’m intrigued and ready to give it a go.

js2500

Awesome update. Love when u catch the black girls slipping. Please don't stop updating. This thread is amazing and much appreciated. Hopefully u get good responses back and start updating more frequently. Thanks for what u do!!! Btw, do u still post the vids on your xhamster account? If not will you? These last two were great!!

I stopped posting on xhamster because they only allow you to do one video a day, and it would take several days for them to process it, and then after all that they would reject it for some reason. The last one I tried to do they rejected because they said it was a duplicate of a video I had already posted, even though it wasn't. I can try to upload them but it will probably take a while before they are posted.

js2500

This thread’s been going 3 years and not one of you fuckers let me know it existed? You’re doing God’s work here, keep it up. I’m always creeping and have a big collection of original shots too, might share them in a new thread.

Got a question though, i’ve never been brave enough to go in for the upskirt, how you do that? Just go up brazen and shove it up there? I’m intrigued and ready to give it a go.

You should definitely share your work in a new thread.

Upskirting is definitely tough to do. I always try to do it in a crowded area where you have reason to be next to someone and wouldn't stand out if you bent down for something. The best place is definitely an escalator. I have my phone recording before I get on and then usually get a step or two behind a girl in a skirt. Then I put one leg on the next step up and rest my phone on my knee. It's pretty unnoticeable. It takes a few tries but you get the hang of it. Other than that I typically just find a reason to bend down and fix my shoelace, or pull up my sock, etc. They key is you can't linger. Just get a quick vid and then see if you have any good photos later.

Here's an example of that from a recent trip to a water park. This girl was in a tshirt and I figured a bathing suit bottom but I could see her cheeks hanging out. Waited til she got in a food line and got in behind her to get a good look. Not sure why she just had a thong on under her tshirt but was pleasantly surprised. She was with her boyfriend but neither had any idea.

Panty pervert

Staff member
Thanks for the insight, don’t find myself around escalators very often, but summer’s on the way gotta be some opportunities soon.

js2500

Awesome update. Love when u catch the black girls slipping. Please don't stop updating. This thread is amazing and much appreciated. Hopefully u get good responses back and start updating more frequently. Thanks for what u do!!! Btw, do u still post the vids on your xhamster account? If not will you? These last two were great!!

Here's the first video you requested. Still waiting on the second.

Hey guys, it's been a while. I was having problems logging in so I couldn't post anything but I never stopped looking for thongs so I have a lot to catch you up on. Here's the first one of a worker at Bath & Body Works who was bending down to clean up a mess on the floor. I got a kick out of her because her apron string got trapped under her thong I guess when she pulled it up after going to the bathroom, but no one told her.

Great work on capturing all the whaletail, vtl and upstart photos! This apron whale tail is by far my favourite, but won't let me open the images full size... says redirected too many times, can you try re-uploading? Thanks!

joni joni

Great work on capturing all the whaletail, vtl and upstart photos! This apron whale tail is by far my favourite, but won't let me open the images full size... says redirected too many times, can you try re-uploading? Thanks!
Imagetwist isn't working :(