Katharine Isabelle

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Katharine Isabelle (Margo Verger - Hannibal) talks about thongs!

Full interview HERE

Interviewer:
Oh, I agree with you. I just think that the subject matter is something that people are so uncomfortable with.

Katharine Isabelle:
Yeah. I remember at the beginning, in a production meeting, Sylvia stood up and, in a very commanding voice said that not a single person, whether it be the dancers or the body modders, they were generous enough to work on our film and allow us into their subculture, not a single derogatory statement was to be made or even thought about them. No matter what the person’s position was, they would be off the fucking set sooner than you could snap your fingers. There was absolute, zero-tolerance for that. If you read the script and had any kind of asshole-ish thing to say, you probably wouldn’t have done the movie. No one was disrespectful.

We were rehearsing the dance sequence stuff in an old strip club in Vancouver. Tristan strips down to a thong and nothing on top, and the poor crew guys are trying so hard not to look! “Oh yeah, look at this nail in the corner, we really have to jam it back in!” Tristan is fabulous and she wouldn’t have been offended, but everyone was trying so hard to be respectful.

Gsay

During the pandemic she would stream some gaming/chit chat on twitch, I saved a short excerpt of her discussing how intimate scenes are handled, mentioning "nipple daisies" and "nude coloured thongs". Sorry for the shortness of the clip.
(Not sure what host to upload videos to, I can use something else if sendvid isn't approved)