Thread: Large VS collection

Large VS collection

I have a large number of Victoria's Secret panties that I'd like to sell in bulk rather than individual ones. They are anything from thongs, v-strings, bikini's, etc. They were my wife's and they no longer fit. I have at least 50+ pairs. Thought about putting in eBay, figured i'd see if there was any interest from someone who I know would appreciate them! PM me if interested and we can figure out a price.

2. Sponsored Links

Re: Large VS collection

what size and how old is your wife

4. Sponsored Links

Medium and 30

6. Sponsored Links

PM me pics interested!

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Dougster226823 View Post
    I have a large number of Victoria's Secret panties that I'd like to sell in bulk rather than individual ones. They are anything from thongs, v-strings, bikini's, etc. They were my wife's and they no longer fit. I have at least 50+ pairs. Thought about putting in eBay, figured i'd see if there was any interest from someone who I know would appreciate them! PM me if interested and we can figure out a price.
    If you still have them PM me, send pic, I'm interested.

10. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by Dougster226823 View Post
    Im interested if you have large size

12. Sponsored Links

Still selling? Email me

14. Sponsored Links

I'll buy right now if you email me back. Thanks.

16. Sponsored Links