Large VS collection

I have a large number of Victoria's Secret panties that I'd like to sell in bulk rather than individual ones. They are anything from thongs, v-strings, bikini's, etc. They were my wife's and they no longer fit. I have at least 50+ pairs. Thought about putting in eBay, figured i'd see if there was any interest from someone who I know would appreciate them! PM me if interested and we can figure out a price.

I have a large number of Victoria's Secret panties that I'd like to sell in bulk rather than individual ones. They are anything from thongs, v-strings, bikini's, etc. They were my wife's and they no longer fit. I have at least 50+ pairs. Thought about putting in eBay, figured i'd see if there was any interest from someone who I know would appreciate them! PM me if interested and we can figure out a price.

If you still have them PM me, send pic, I'm interested.

Gionized

Im interested if you have large size :)