Everyday wear

ThongL90

Hi everyone. Been reading through all the threads. Thought I'd start a new one with the best thongs or g strings for everyday wear.

I wear ergo max lights and have tried armani and doreanse. What is everyone else's go to everyday thongs?

:)

Topher'sThong

I love these threads, I have a bunch of things from Elegant Moments which are my fav, but they are getting old and I can't find them anymore. I also have Jockey seam free, which are great but they need more of a pouch.

ThongL90

I think I'll order some of those and give them a try, what are the sizes like? I know sometimes sizes can be a bit funny

Thongboy549

Hi everyone. Been reading through all the threads. Thought I'd start a new one with the best thongs or g strings for everyday wear.

I wear ergo max lights and have tried armani and doreanse. What is everyone else's go to everyday thongs?

:)

I love ergowear thongs.

ThisGuyThongs

Mod
Bit of a thread bump but does anyone else wear Ergowear thongs? I like the look of them but want something that fits the package well. They seem to be roomy but key thing is if they have a good stretch and not too low cut at the front.

irthonger

Mod
Bit of a thread bump but does anyone else wear Ergowear thongs? I like the look of them but want something that fits the package well. They seem to be roomy but key thing is if they have a good stretch and not too low cut at the front.
They have very good stretch for when you get an erection. and are not as low cut in the front as a lot of the others. the waist band covers a lot as well.

ThisGuyThongs

Mod
They have very good stretch for when you get an erection. and are not as low cut in the front as a lot of the others. the waist band covers a lot as well.
Thanks! Sounds like I need to give them a try. Hate having that gap between the pouch and my legs.