Thong flashing help....

Topher'sThong

Hey guys, I've been wearing thongs for years absolutely love them. My wife loves that I wear them too which makes it even sexier. I've been reading all the stories watching all the videos of guys flashing and the reactions, they get me hard and got me thinking I'd love to try this. So I hike my thong up and usually tuck my shirt into the waist band and just as someone is about to walk by I chicken out and pull my shirt down. I've also bent over or crouch down but again I always chicken out. Clearly I want someone to see it and see their reaction but how do I get over the possibly laughter and just do it??
How did you guys just do it? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!!

Twill

Wear a short t-shirt that doesn't need to be tucked in. Then wear jeans that are slightly too small so it'll poke out really easily. That way it's going to be much harder for you to chicken out.

K

kiyoothong

just do it in front of strangers. Think to yourself that you're not going to see them again.

PinkAndLacy

Wear pants that will sag and flash your thong, make sure you have very feminine looking panties too. You can also have a belt, you make it loose when you want to flash and then you move the buckle to one of the farther holes to make it tight and hide your girly undies when you don't want to flash.

Threestring-G

What pinkandlacy said is spot on. Shorter shirt, jeans that are a little loose around the waist, a belt that's not done up too tight, and sexy panties. I always try to contrast the panties with what i'm wearing. Tonight, for example: short black sweatshirt, tight fitting and loose around the waist blue jeans, belt, and a bright pink satin victorias secret v-string. Bending over or squatting down was sure to show my panties. And the color was so bright compared to what I was wearing, it was sure to draw attention to them.

K

kiyoothong

Guys, why do you flash? Is it because you want attention? Is it because of the exhibitionist kink you have? I flash mainly because I want to show the world that guys can wear thongs. There is so much stigma towards guys who wear thongs, and some people aren't aware of the fact that men wear thongs.

Also, which place is good for flashing? I don't want the whole crowd to see my thong, and I want to flash in front of strangers.
I think a shoe store would be a good place for flashing, because you would have to bend down a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Threestring-G

I flash for the excitement. Knowing that a girl can see my panties gives me a huge rush (my panties are usually soaked when I get home). Shoe stores are great because of the natural bending over, but also the mirrors. You're able to bend over but also see the reaction of the girl behind you that you're flashing. I flash in drugstores and grocery stores as well. Usually easy to dial in who you're flashing. I couldn't do what some of these guys do with their foodcourt videos - big respect to them.

K

kiyoothong

Oh yeah, flashing at a foodcourt. I don't think I could do that.

Topher'sThong

Wow thanks guys, I still haven't flashed in public yet, but I did show my mother in law my jockey seam free thong on Christmas and thanksgiving. I'll keep you posted .

Topher'sThong

She smiled and said "oh very nice". We having this running joke that when you get dressed up everything should match, shirt, socks underwear. So I had to show her lol. She admitted that she was not matching, said she had stripes on. We have an amazing relationship.

K

kiyoothong

She smiled and said "oh very nice". We having this running joke that when you get dressed up everything should match, shirt, socks underwear. So I had to show her lol. She admitted that she was not matching, said she had stripes on. We have an amazing relationship.

Wow, that's cool. It's great that you get to joke around with your MIL. And it seems that your MIL is a playful lady.

Topher'sThong

Wow, that's cool. It's great that you get to joke around with your MIL. And it seems that your MIL is a playful lady.

She is, we discuss underwear all the time. She likes to rub my back and let her hand slip down and pat my ass. We were at a wedding last year, her and I were sitting outside sharing a few drinks, I told her how hot she looked and thanked me but thought I was blind lol. So I went to get her another drink and she completely grabbed my ass, so later that night I told her I had to pay her back and continued to grab her cute little ass, and felt the waistband of her lacy thong. It was so hot, she smiles and told me I was bad, then kissed me.

K

kiyoothong

She is, we discuss underwear all the time. She likes to rub my back and let her hand slip down and pat my ass. We were at a wedding last year, her and I were sitting outside sharing a few drinks, I told her how hot she looked and thanked me but thought I was blind lol. So I went to get her another drink and she completely grabbed my ass, so later that night I told her I had to pay her back and continued to grab her cute little ass, and felt the waistband of her lacy thong. It was so hot, she smiles and told me I was bad, then kissed me.

I am speechless right now. You grabbed your MIL's ass? Wow... How old is she?