foung this story on a site

ThongWife

Found this story and loved it thought i would share

My Wife's Thong I had this fantacy to expose my wife in public but i was always scared for it, So we started doing it in public by showing off her thong. Initially we started in Mall where she will have low raise jeans and very sexy Yellow thong. in front of so many people she bend to take something and i watch her from back. i loved it initially but then got boared then we started it in Libraray she will sit on her knee and read the book and i used to walk by and see her thong again and again we loved this experiance for a while and then get boared.

But after that we did this experiance in Macdonald which was amaizing. On that day she had blue Jeans and Red thong which was giving her Whale shape from back there was small flower on panty. We both decided to sit on different places she seat in such a way that i can clearly see her back and oh my goddd it was schokingly sexy i must say on that day half of her panty and half of her *** line were visiable. i was so excited seeing that but i got more excited when i saw that everyone in Macdonald were watching and enjoying including few girls who were laughing and passing comments on her. I still do ********** when i remember reaction of other people watching her