Boy do I love college

granola

That's amazing hope to see more of her in the future. I'm sure you had a tough time taking that exam

cheesewiz

Amazing job dude
Thongs are a great part of school in general. I've noticed girls who's thongs show tend to show constantly. Not necessarily cause they want them to, but because of their type of jeans or how they get dressed. So stay sitting behind this chick!

asslover88

awsome job man those are epic!! yes stay behind her, we need updates lol even if not a thong everytime i just need to see more of that ass lol great work

Pijqrk345

We had an exam a month ago, and her and I were studying in the library and she was whaletailing like crazy. Really nice VS Pink thong, too. Didn't get a chance to take any shots because the rest moderator was super strict on phones. I see her three times a week, so there's bound to be more.

doncero

Yaay i Hope you have more chance haha that was the best from the high school i may have a pic or two from 3 years ago

Pijqrk345

I got a few from my senior year of HS, not the best, just some nice candid booty's in leggings. College has been more fruitful