The thong of the mother-in-law

Sorry for my poor English . It is now several years that, as I said I'm enjoying my mother-in-law of the panties. Generally clothing line normal panties, often thongs, but still normal. I state that in those days I had to do a routine check on the quality of my semen, exam that I do every year. This type of exam includes abstinence 3-4 days. I remember that the examination would have had to do on Monday and on Sunday we went to lunch with my in-laws. As usual great food (my kitchen mother-in-law really well). While we watch TV comes the need to use the bathroom. I say to myself: But, let's take a look just to see what she wore and if he left something in the hamper. Later I close my key. I open and start poking. I would not have had to do. After poking around and moved a few things I see something that made me stand on my cock in two seconds: a black thong with lace trim all rolled up, I remember I had seen only once but many many months before, and that unfortunately he had no longer worn. Probably he had taken off in the morning. Already his vision sent me into a tailspin. I say to myself: but I give him only a sniff and then go out. I take it in hand. Her scent was already fantastic. Checking the party that is most pleasing to me and now I know well. OMG! OMG!. A pungent anus odor and the same time exciting to me into the nostrils and I'll get to the brain. They tell me!! Just today I fucking do find these things, right now I can not. For months and months I was hoping to have them back in my hands. Put them back in place under enough. Now the cock was on fire and asked to get out of his pants (figured I was already three days of abstinence). In the end I had to quit trying to hide my erection, and I am now sitting slipping under the table, covering his legs. The erection I lasted for quite some time and I could not think of those beautiful panties and then smell that I loved so much. We return home. The next day I go in the center and do the sampling. Imagine what I thought !!! masturbating. Returning home at around 10-10: 30. In my head there was now that splendid vision of the day before. E 'enough an hour and my dick was again erect. Shit, I had masturbated hour before and it seemed that I was abstinent from one week. I started to work out a plan to try to get back with an apology to the home of my mother-in-law and hope at the same time that he had not done the washing machine. I find an excuse with my her to return to their home, I can not remember dancing I invented. Perhaps some problems with their PC or other.
We get them. I could clearly fly very quickly in the bathroom. We started doing other things. After some time I started to complain of a bowel problem and after a few minutes I sling in the bathroom. Do two good laps key. I turned the key in order to cover the hole of the peephole. You never know. I was excited and also scared the possible letdown that I would try. I open the laundry basket. There seemed to be some raba in above but otherwise seemed to be like the day before. I hunt down, move two things and finally I see what you made me keep dick hard for two days. The pull out slowly. They were clearly still rolled up and small. I said to myself: Oh fuck you !!!! Oh fuck you !!!! Oh fuck you !!!!!!!!!! (Believe me I said just like that). This time they were mine, and me I would be enjoyed until the last drop of sperm that I had. I take them in hand. The laugh a good sniff. What a delight. I reach down his pants and underwear. My penis was now in its maximum erection and I could not keep it inside. I took her panties and I hung to my penis. I love it to do this. Especially when you have a small pair of panties and rolled on my cock in full draw. I sit on the toilet with the resting panties on my leg. I settle and take it in hand. I do not know how many times I turned over. I did not know where to start and still did not believe it. The completely open and began to smell her pussy while with the other hand starts to masturbate. I go to heaven. But I do not stop. I move the bar a little more behind. I go into his butt. OMG!!!!! How beautiful.
I have reached the stop masturbating because otherwise I would have come at once and I do not want to. The anus scent of my mother-in-law is very pungent and heavenly at the same time. I enjoy them as much as possible. I open and resting on the penis, first in front and then behind. I sawed with over the panties. There's more I could. I leaned back on my nose on his ass and I arrived in paradise. I sucked until I pulled out every last drop of semen. Then I put those delights inside the basket riarrotolate as I found them. Every time I saw my mother-in-law's face did not think much to the scent of her anus. My God

Last edited: