Women's Extreme Wrestling Thongs

Thong Nation

Women's Extreme Wrestling (WEW), also known as Women's Erotic Wrestling, was an all-woman professional wrestling league. Almost every wrestler (and female referee) in the league wears thongs and they constantly show them off in the ring. Most of the events are quite long so we will be posting the best whaletail clips from these events. Feel free to add in any WEW thong slip pictures or videos that you find!

Let's start things off with one of our favourites:

http://thongnation.com/videos/wrestling-sisters-show-off-their-black-thongs/

Talia and Tiffani Madison show off their black thongs.

Moonwatcher

Have a set of their dvds. My favorite was a wrestler called Tai "Killer" Weed who wrestled in leather chaps and a sexy black thong.
So many of them would enter the ring in "cheeky" short-shorts and often pull them down(or have them pulled down by. her opponent) and. show their thongs

jajay

Have a set of their dvds. My favorite was a wrestler called Tai "Killer" Weed who wrestled in leather chaps and a sexy black thong.
So many of them would enter the ring in "cheeky" short-shorts and often pull them down(or have them pulled down by. her opponent) and. show their thongs

upload the dvd sets please moonwatcher

rolandegg

girl doing the stripping is called candie and the one on the floor is i think tara? i've seen the video a bunch of times but can't seem to find it now