my ex's and current gf

tk1

I have been dating my new girl for 2 years now, and while she is hands down the hottest one ive been with she is just not a big fan of thongs. She rarely wears them and it drives me nuts cause her body is made for them. I have been working on getting her to wear them more, no such luck as of now. MY ex on the other hand wore them almost every single day and i was able to get so many pics over our relationship, if only camera phones were around as common as 10 years ago and id have a ton more but i was able to still get a bunch over the years. Figure id start posting some pics as i go back and find them. Not sure how to attach, keeps saying file not supported, post it on imgur for now until i figure out how to post it

http://imgur.com/a/A8zyk

tk1

new girl is 28, originally from russia, met her lil over 2 years ago started going out with her shortly after. She wears thongs maybe once a month normally with dresses or skirts, doesn't wear them with jeans so not much of a chance for a whaletail. I have plenty of pics of both of them the ones from my ex i was still using a digital camera for back in the day lol

http://imgur.com/a/ZeEo1

poth2747

great picture how often you have sex, does she swallow, lets see pictures of your ex and your new girl

tk1

sex is pretty regular now, 3-4 times a week our work schedules don't line up as good for more but so far so good. She does swallow so thats always a plus, ill get some pics up, just need her to wear thongs more often and ill be good lol

tk1

She does wear cheekies a lot which is good, basically just cheekies and bikini style

poth2747

I love cheekies, what size does she wear, go out and buy her some hot sexy thongs that you would like to see on her.

tk1

Not real into the spanking, I've messed around with it and noticed she didn't like it so no reason to push my luck. I've gotten anal on my b-day first 2 years, that's it so far

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
Omg havent seen this thread before she's very hot what a nice butt hope you get her to wear more thongs, buying her thongs is always a great way to do it