Videos of Me Buying Thongs

clthong

Trip to the mall today, managed to get some good thong conversations : )

I'll start off with this video from La Vie En Rose. Asked the salesgirl about a certain style of thong and she helps me look for it but they don't sell it anymore. Another sales associate comes
in after and they discuss the g-string with each other.

I also went to Victoria's Secret and asked the salesgirl there about their v-strings. She helped me look at some of the styles and after asking her what was more comfortable between
two styles of thongs she discusses what she prefers to wear herself : D I bought these two thongs based on her suggestions.

Finally I visited VS Pink where I had the best conversation of the day. I asked the salesgirl about the different types of thongs they had and she went into
detail discussing what each of them was like. She helped me pick out 6 panties: 1 pair of cheekies, 1 pair of boyshorts and 4 thongs : D I was able to talk to
her for a while and told her about how I wear thongs everyday as she was giving advice and tips about the different styles.

K

kiyoothong

Another hot video. Man I would love to go shopping with you.

HM 05

Hey your last VS Pink video has been copyright struck. I'm guessing because there was music playing in the background? That happened to me before when I was posting reaction videos. Music playing inside the store would get me a copyright strike. Can you maybe upload it somewhere else so we can see it? Lol
Great videos by the way. This is daring hahaha.

Derteat

I love your videos, I oughta record myself buying panties sometime.
But I don't really talk to the asscioates since I usually just wanna buy panties and that's it.
I wouldn't even know what to say, I mean, what do you ask about panties?
Besides, I don't wanna bother them, I mean, a guy buying panties etc etc.

Maybe I'll work up the courage to ask about styles or something sometime.

I usually just go for the cutest/best feeling ones.

(Their 5 for 27.50 is such a great deal)

clthong

I love your videos, I oughta record myself buying panties sometime.
But I don't really talk to the asscioates since I usually just wanna buy panties and that's it.
I wouldn't even know what to say, I mean, what do you ask about panties?
Besides, I don't wanna bother them, I mean, a guy buying panties etc etc.

Maybe I'll work up the courage to ask about styles or something sometime.

I usually just go for the cutest/best feeling ones.

(Their 5 for 27.50 is such a great deal)

Honestly, pretty much every salesgirl I've ever talked to was happy to assist me and
stayed professional, at the end of the day you're just another customer. It's nerve
wracking but after you've done it a few times it becomes more of a fun thing : )

clthong

Hey your last VS Pink video has been copyright struck. I'm guessing because there was music playing in the background? That happened to me before when I was posting reaction videos. Music playing inside the store would get me a copyright strike. Can you maybe upload it somewhere else so we can see it? Lol
Great videos by the way. This is daring hahaha.

Ohhhhh because of the music, I was trying to figure out why some of them were taken down, thank you haha I've uploaded all of my
videos so far to this google drive link

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_28x5Kb8cl4QnRDTVc5X0c2QlU

Derteat

Oh no, it truly is nerve-wracking but I find myself usually getting over that.
The problem is, I'm just not sure what to ask/what to say!

clthong

Made a visit to Change Lingerie and had my third encounter with Rosemary the salesgirl : ) This was my longest conversation with her
and I managed to get a lot of face shots this time. I went in and told her that I was looking for "fancy thongs", so she went around the
store and was showing me some different ones that they have. I was wearing a black thong I had bought from Change from a previous
visit and it was great feeling it going up my buttcrack as I was talking to her about thongs : D

I bought this grey and black thong:

Last edited:

clthong

Went to Change Lingerie today and noticed a new salesgirl I had never seen working there before : ) As I went into the store
I was very excited knowing that I would be able to have a conversation about me wearing thongs with a brand new girl. Her name is
Veronika and I asked my usual questions about the different styles of thongs they have. She discussed the thongs with me and we had
a chat about them, giving me some advice on the different materials and what she recommends as being the most comfortable.

I ended up buying a blue thong from her and we had a fun chat about wedgies and types of thongs : )

clthong

Went back to Change Lingerie and talked with a salesgirl who is actually the same one featured in post #8 in the video "Change Lingerie 3". Her name is Jordyn and
it's the first time I've seen her there since my first discussion from the earlier video that was just sound and no picture. In this new video you get to see what she looks like : )
I asked about the different types of thongs again and near the end I mention wedgies, wearing thongs everyday and other fun, hot stuff about thongs!! It was a good discussion
and there's some nice conversation and reactions. Here are the thongs that I bought from her:

clthong

Also just an update, I've now uploaded all 17 of my buying thongs videos to the google drive link below :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_28x5Kb8cl4QnRDTVc5X0c2QlU

I've also started a new youtube channel, so far it has the last three videos I've recorded. Trying
to upload higher quality videos as well.

It would also be interesting to do a poll to see who everyone's favourite salesgirl/video is.
There's Jessy, Jordyn, Veronika, Doris, Rosemary and more to choose from so let me know what you guys think : D

Last edited:
K

kiyoothong

Gotta be Rosemary for me. She recognizes you and tries to make you feel comfortable.