Videos of Me Buying Thongs

tflasher69

Last time I went, she also told me I could try them on, and I did! 2 different girls helped me, and when I was coming out of the fitting room, another lady was going in to try stuff on, so she saw me coming out of the dressing room at VS. This was my first time doing this kind of video, so it's not perfect quality. There are times when you can't hear well, and one of them is split into a bunch of videos, but I hope y'all enjoy.

I was wearing a lacy pink thong that was clearly exposed in all of these, btw, so the girls had definitely seen it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MzDQUwy8Wr9Nvw2Dqnf45lJb1DSwNgal
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1StttogCuhgdy86PzrQbwBRohmwjDRbBJ
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q5t4X0BeHMrURN2QqiwiKzmCZ0LgPNQM
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lu_t-5MACsTqQrY1Rr3M98W8249WsqFd

This one is from a different VS, it starts out as a thong flash (you can see girls taking pictures from the other room!) but around the 3:00 mark is when I start talking to a sales girl there. I didn't realize the audio would be so muffled in my pocket, so it takes me a minute before I pull my phone out and you can hear better
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TPEKGiDlghE-o8zOBvmXnCRPDZemD21Z

Here's a transcription of the conversation:
I think she asked me if I was doing okay (if she could help me with anything), I told her something about how I wasn't able to find the styles I was looking at online, probably because they were on sale/clearance, I mentioned a lot of them were from valentine's, and she said "oh for valentine's yeah, probably not, is there something that you liked? or is it, just like, the design or the print that you like?" and I said "yeah I like the ones with like the hearts and the kisses and stuff" and then she asks what style, "thong, cheekies?" I tell her "thong," then she asks "what size", I think you can hear the rest

Also, I had been rummaging through the panty drawers for like 10 minutes before talking to her with my pink lacy thong clearly exposed, so she had definitely seen already.

clthong

tflasher69, dude those videos are amazing, thanks for sharing! It's really cool to see someone else recording these types of vids : P The quality was pretty decent for a first time attempt and all of those girls were hot! I liked how in the final part we can see their faces really clearly, and the girl in the white pants had a sexy butt haha Would love to see more!

tflasher69

Yeah all the girls I talked to were really hot, so I made sure to try and get them on camera. The only thing that sucks is I probably won't do this again for a while because I don't have the money to be spending on panties all the time, but y'all will still see me in the thong flashing thread frequently lol

Gbanger

Nice videos tflasher. Great confidence. I can't believe they let you try them on! hahaha

clthong - I think I speak for most of the forum when I say we can all use some more of Doris's old lady perspective on thong underwear. hahaha

MaleThongBR

Clthong, did you stop making videos? Your material is amazing, I've doing the same thing when I buy my thongs, but we speak portuguese here, so I have not tried filming them to bring videos here.

Threestring_G

Tflash! Great videos. Super hot salesgirls in the first one, and amazing flashing time in the second one. So many girls must have seen your panties! Also, big fan of the v-strings in a size small here too!

clthong

Clthong, did you stop making videos? Your material is amazing, I've doing the same thing when I buy my thongs, but we speak portuguese here, so I have not tried filming them to bring videos here.

I haven't had much time to go out and shoot unfortunately although I'm hoping to eventually capture some new reactions : ) I would enjoy seeing your videos even if they're not in English, someone can always add subtitles hahaha

Gbanger

I would enjoy seeing your videos even if they're not in English, someone can always add subtitles hahaha

Agreed. Talking to women about thong underwear is pretty much my favorite thing. I love it. It would be awesome if somebody could translate the videos.

clthong

Hey everyone, I know it's been forever since I've filmed anything but I'm planning to take some new videos in the next few weeks. To tide you over until then
I do have a new thong shopping story, just no video : )

So, it's been a really long time since I've gotten a video at Change Lingerie and to be honest it was getting to the point where all the salesgirls knew me so I wasn't
really able to get fresh, exciting reactions. About a month ago I went again for the first time in a while and there were two new women in the store, although in this
case I was just boring and bought a thong but didn't tell them it was for me or anything lol A little backstory as well, I was almost got caught filming one time in the store
and became paranoid and video shy after that for a while.

Fast forward to a few days ago when I decided to take a visit to Change Lingerie. I was in the mall planning to go into the store but was kind of worried in the back of my
mind that it would either be one of the girls who recognized me as "that weird thong guy" lol or the one who caught on that I was filming. The placement of the store is a little strange too, it's on the ground level and it's kind of tucked into a corner so you can't really see who is in there until you're standing pretty much right at the entrance. You can kind of look in from one of the staircases but it's still difficult. Finally after walking around for a while I decided to just bite the bullet and go in to the store.

And I'm so glad that I did : ) I walked in and saw a new woman folding some of the inventory, looking down. I realized that I had a chance for a fresh reaction from a new face. She didn't notice me for a few seconds and then finally looked up and said hello. I said hello back and then she asked if I had been in the store before, asking if I knew that it was European styles of lingerie etc. I said I had but it was long time ago and was familiar with the brand. And then strangely, right off the bat she asked if it was for me or for a partner. I was really shocked that without me saying anything she just assumed that I might be buying women's lingerie for myself haha This made my job easier because all I had to do was say that it was for me.

Completely unfazed by all of this she then said that she should take my measurements to figure out my size. This has never happened to me before and was an exciting feeling and so with measuring tape in hand she asked if I wanted to be measured right there or a little more discreetly in the back. I opted for in the back, behind a wall and just in front of the changing rooms. She put the tape around my waist and came up with some number, I think 33, and then said something about cup sizes and that she could bring a few options back for me to check out.

I now realized that she had gone straight into thinking that I was shopping for bras, even weirder right? haha I then quickly told her that I was looking more for bottoms and then she said ah okay and we went back out into the main part of the store. She showed me the racks and said that if I had any questions I could just ask her. I hadn't been to the store for a while so they had some new thongs and after a minute or so I asked her between two styles which was more comfortable. She thought for a moment and came up with the answer, "well I don't wear thongs so it's hard for me to say" (slightly dissapointed but I didn't mind lol) but she then said that based on the fabric it might make a difference.

Eventually I decided on a purple thong and got another stringier black one since there was a buy one get one discounted sale on. While she was scanning them through I pointed to another one of the thongs (the style I was actually wearing at that every moment) and said that that was the one I had bought last time I was in. It was a thicker, stretchier style and she said something like "Oh, based on that material I bet those ones would be pretty comfortable" to which I replied that I thought they were and that it was important to find the right kind of thong otherwise you end up getting a wedgie. She laughed a bit and said "Yeah, that is a thing that could happen". I could tell that she must have been pretty new because it took her a while to cash me out and it seemed like she was still learning where all the buttons were.

To describe her: she was a little bit heavyset, maybe early 40's, had short/mid-length wavy brown hair and an accent which I assumed was either German or possibly Eastern European. She wasn't a milf type or stunningly hot but something about her turned me on : )

Threestring_G

Mmm, that is the stuff that fantasies are made of. Would love to be in a changing room with a salesgirl telling me which thongs to get for myself

clthong

Mmm, that is the stuff that fantasies are made of. Would love to be in a changing room with a salesgirl telling me which thongs to get for myself

Yeah that would be amazing! I did actually go into a changeroom at VS PINK once, maybe you saw the video from a little while back, but that was the closest to that experience
that I've gotten so far hehe