Videos of Me Buying Thongs

clthong

Video from La Senza. The salesgirl was sexy : ) Asked her questions about their
g-strings and thongs, enjoy!

clthong

Video from Victoria's Secret. I was around the v-string table and was asking the salesgirl Kayla a few questions about the thongs : )

clthong

New video from VS Pink. Had a conversation with an asian salesgirl asking her opinion on which thongs might be the most comfortable. Also talked about the VS Logo thong and how it compares to the lacy thong and the yoga thong : )

[video=vimeo;217443291]https://vimeo.com/217443291[/video]

clthong

A La Senza video from a while back. Had a quick conversation about thongs and cheekies, my favourite part is when she mentions how this certain type of underwear makes your butt look really good : P

clthong

Quick video from a trip I made to Change Lingerie about a month ago. It features Rosemary once again and this video marks the 4th time that I've talked to her : ) In this short clip I mention how a thong I had bought previously doesn't ride up or show when I bend over. This leads into a conversation where I mention something along the lines of, Oh what's that called when it shows, isn't there a term for that? : P

I sort of wait for her to come up with something and then suggest whale tail which she kind of acknowledges as a term but she still tries to think of another term that's in her head for a thong showing XD Funny video and interesting conversation, enjoy!

clthong

Been a while since I posted any videos. Here's a quick one I took a few days ago at Victoria's Secret, thought the salesgirl was kind of cute : )

tflasher69

I post my thong flash reactions in the other thread, but last time I was out I also got some footage of me talking to the girls at victoria's secret similar to what you do. Would it be okay for me to share my videos in your thread clthong?

clthong

I post my thong flash reactions in the other thread, but last time I was out I also got some footage of me talking to the girls at victoria's secret similar to what you do. Would it be okay for me to share my videos in your thread clthong?

Yeah, would love to see your videos!

clthong

Since the other site went down where I posted a lot of recent videos, I'll repost them here : )

Here's a video from last year that I filmed during a visit to VS Pink. I asked the cute black salesgirl some questions about panties and told her that I
was looking for an everyday thong. She gave some suggestions and as she was asking "Is she like, a small or does she go to medium?" I tell her that
I'm actually shopping for myself. She talks about a certain pair and says that she wears it and has to go up a size and then says something that really
gets me excited, "you can try it on even if you'd like". I'd never heard a salesgirl at these stores say that and wasn't sure if men were even allowed
in the VS Pink changerooms XD

She discusses some more styles of thongs and then when I ask if a certain style is new to the store she says yeah, that's why I'm telling you about them
because I just got a bunch, I'm wearing them right now and love them : P This made me horny, knowing that she was showing me these new thongs that
she herself was wearing!!

So I grab a selection and look around the store by myself a bit, remembering what she said about trying them on. I'm nervous about the idea but figure I have
to take this opportunity haha I approach her and ask, you said these could be tried on right? She says yeah and then goes to prepare a room for me. As I follow her
to the back though she has to ask the other girl at cash if they have any of the disposable panties, they're basically a thin pair of underwear you have to wear when trying stuff on.
So now the other girl realizes that I'm trying something on in their changeroom which is slightly embarrassing but adds to the fun. I take the thongs into the changeroom and she
mentions the bell inside that I can press if I have any questions.

Now I'm in the changeroom by myself, heart beating and thinking about how great this situation is. I take down my pants and take off the thong that I wore to the store and then put on the disposable panties and one of the new thongs. I remember thinking that I should take a chance and ring the bell so that she would come in and see me in a thong. I thought that I shouldn't take my pants off completely because that would be too much lol I left them on but pulled them down a little so that the side of the thong I was trying on would be visible. The last part of the video is black because I had to hide my phone in the bag so I could record without her seeing. I pressed the bell and then soon after I hear her knocking on the door asking if I needed help. She opens the door a little bit and sticks her head inside and I ask her if the fit seems alright. After a quick chat I get changed again and then open the door, stepping out as a group of two girls are right there and see me clearly leaving a VS Pink changeroom : P This was also embarrassing but part of the thrill. I go to the cash and buy 7 new thongs : ) So if you've every wondered, apparently yes, men can try on thongs at VS Pink haha

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_28x5Kb8cl4OE4taDVnVWFtZ0U/view