Videos of Me Buying Thongs

clthong

I've already posted some of these to the Thong Flashing thread but thought that I'd start my own thread. These videos will all be audio/visual recordings of me going into
lingerie stores and buying thongs : ) The thrill for me is to chat with a salesgirl and tell her that I'm looking to buy thongs for myself and then carry on a conversation while she
shows me what they have in the store. Whenever I do this I'm always wearing a thong just to heighten the feeling of being in a women's lingerie store and talking to an attractive girl
without them knowing that I'm secretly wearing a thong underneath! Some of the audio is pretty poor but I'm working on taking videos with my Iphone out of my pocket to get better sound quality and video. It's really fun to go out to a mall and hit up a bunch of lingerie stores and then come home and relive the experience with the videos : D

clthong

This is the first video I took of myself doing this at a Change Lingerie The audio quality is not the best in some parts and there really isn't much to see in the video since my phone
was in my pocket but basically I managed to capture a chat between me and the girl working at Change Lingerie. When I walked into the store it was empty until two
women came in for a few minutes. I looked around the store until they left and then approached the sales girl with a question about whether or not they carried
a certain style of thong. She shows me some different options and at this point she obviously still assumes that I'm buying panties for a girl. I look around at some of the options and then I come towards the checkout where there are various panties on sale, you'll hear her describing the different bargains.

After sorting through panties for a while I finally find three thongs (deal was buy 2 get one free) and I place them on the counter to buy. I'm exhilarated but I realize that this is my last chance to make a comment that suggests the thongs are actually for me : D The audio near the end is a little hard to hear so I'll describe what happened. I ask her if a certain type of thong is more comfortable than others and then I basically tell her straight out that I've worn other styles before but they weren't as comfortable. At this point it becomes obvious to her that I'm talking about me wearing thongs but she remains completely professional like it's totally normal haha

At the checkout we discuss how a certain style of thong is hard to find and how I've looked at Victoria's Secret and other shops trying to find it. I realize that I can become bolder with the conversation and even tell her that sometimes the thongs that are just a string give me wedgies! She continues to go along and stays professional the whole time while we have what seems like an ordinary discussion about wearing thongs. She talks about some other stores that might have the style of thong I'm looking for and then finally I pay for my three thongs, which look like this:

clthong

Conversation I had with a girl working in VS Pink. I had just been to Victoria's Secret looking for V-strings and couldn't find any so
I headed to VS Pink. I asked one of the girls working there if they had that style but it turns out they didn't have them in stock there either. It did lead into a conversation
about thongs though and eventually I tell her that I am looking to buy thongs for myself : ) At one point around 1:40 she even mentions how the V-strings are her favourite
type of thong and she hopes they come back into style!!!! Enjoy

clthong

Short video from when I went into Forever 21 and asked a girl on the cash for some help looking in the underwear section. I told her that I was looking for stringy thongs and so most of the conversation you'll hear is her talking about that style of thong. Unfortunately my phone didn't capture the whole encounter properly so I missed the part where I was talking to her about the thong being for me to wear : ) I didn't end up buying anything from there but the girl was really cute and you can see a bit of her in the video.

Last edited:

MaleThongBR

Good thread, Clthong. I alredy made one video of me talking with one girl about it, but we talk in portuguese, so no one here can understand.
Also, you VS Pink vídeo is really amazing.

clthong

Another video going into Change Lingerie with a different girl on cash this time. I start out by asking her for thongs and she begins to show me some different options. Around 2:00 I'm looking at a display near the cash which has a selection of panties on sale. I ask her about one of the thongs and she talks about how a certain thong they have is so comfortable and she wishes they had it in a thinner style as well. I then tell her that certain kinds of thongs give me a super wedgie, to which she responds with "Yeah they do!" Eventually based on her advice, I buy a thick black thong : )

clthong

Another trip to Change Lingerie. Most of the time I go there there's a different girl working so I'm able to keep doing this multiple times. In this video,
the girl shows me one of the store's g-strings and asks at one point "What size is she?", not knowing that they're actually for me haha Eventually I end
up buying the red g-string and mention to her that they're for me. Not too much of a reaction from her but a fun video. She says near the end at around
5:13 "I find them more comfortable than having the thicker line"

carnafix

Fantastic videos :)
I love Change, its my favorite store - they are so nice and helpfull in my local store her in DK :)

clthong

Trip to Victoria's Secret : ) Asked a girl working there where I could find cotton V-strings and she proceeds to show me what they have. It's shaky near the start
but you get the first glimpse of her around 00:30. Then starting at 1:21 there is some nice footage of her holding up g-strings : D It was hard to get a good face shot
without looking suspicious but at 1:50 you can see what she looks like and there's another good shot of her at 2:30.

clthong

Trip to Forever 21 during Black Friday, asked a girl on the cash if she could help me find thongs. Not the best video but it was fun : )

clthong

Short video from La Senza, an older Eastern European lady was helping me look for thongs : )