Videos of Me Buying Thongs

clthong

Video from a trip to Vs Pink. Kind of an interesting story, so the salesgirl in this video is a girl I had recorded a while ago and had gotten a really
good video. However, unfortunately I had accidentally deleted that video so when I saw her in the store this time I was excited, knowing that I could
get another thong chat video of her : ) It was pretty funny actually that she remembered who I was and what I was looking for last time haha
Throughout the video she discusses how she likes to wear g-strings and when I'm asking about which thongs to get she tells me the ones that
she really likes to wear herself : D She's a fun girl and it was awesome to chat with her. Here are the thongs I bought:

some guy

Video from a trip to Vs Pink. Kind of an interesting story, so the salesgirl in this video is a girl I had recorded a while ago and had gotten a really
good video. However, unfortunately I had accidentally deleted that video so when I saw her in the store this time I was excited, knowing that I could
get another thong chat video of her : ) It was pretty funny actually that she remembered who I was and what I was looking for last time haha
Throughout the video she discusses how she likes to wear g-strings and when I'm asking about which thongs to get she tells me the ones that
she really likes to wear herself : D She's a fun girl and it was awesome to chat with her. Here are the thongs I bought:

Damn, nice

Threestring-G

Well done cl! You never fail to impress! Have you managed to find the chance to "accidentally" show your thong, or non accidentally yet?

clthong

Well done cl! You never fail to impress! Have you managed to find the chance to "accidentally" show your thong, or non accidentally yet?

Thanks! I haven't flashed my whale tail yet but this is definitely something I want to try that would heighten the experience : )

clthong

Visited a different mall the other day to check out their VS Pink, Victoria's Secret and La Senza. This video is a three in one, so it's conversations
from those three stores pieced together. I should say that this is sort of a collection of reactions that weren't the best which is why I only made one video with
all of them in it. I'll describe the individual store conversations:

1. 0:00 - 2:29 Vs Pink

Conversation with a blonde girl, after telling her I was shopping for myself she showed me some of the seamless thongs. Some alright reactions but it
definitely didn't flow as naturally as some conversations in the past, I was probably nervous haha

2. 2:30 - 3:00 Victoria's Secret

Conversation with a hot blonde, asked her what style of thong I should get between two she had shown me earlier. Mentioned getting wedgies but her reaction
seemed as though she was somewhat creeped out maybe? haha Didn't get the best vibe from her as some other salesgirls in the past.

3. 3:00 - 4:35 La Senza

Conversation with brunette, I was asking her about a certain thong and she started to say "...if she's wearing yoga pants" before I quickly
told her that it was actually for me : P She started apologizing and it was sort of a funny moment. She then went on to tell
me that the La Senza ultra soft thong was the one I should buy.

Last edited:

clthong

Visited my regular mall and made a trip to La Senza. Asked the cute brunette salesgirl about some of the different thongs and mentioned that
they were for me : )

clthong

Video from a visit to Victoria's Secret. I was assisted by this slightly older Latina woman and was asking her about some possible thong choices.
Around the 0:33 second mark I mention that I'm shopping for myself and she reacts to this, apologizing and making some funny faces : P
Throughout the rest of the video she discusses the difference between the Victoria's Secret V-string and some other thongs that I had picked out.

clthong

Visited Change Lingerie again and talked with the older saleswoman Doris for the second time. She mentions in the beginning how she knows that
I like to wear thongs and shows me some of the new styles that the store got in : ) Near the end of the video I mention how sometimes when you
bend over your thong shows and she actually says that if you have a pretty thong you want it to show, almost like she was encouraging whale tails : P

K

kiyoothong

Doris is always cool. And that latina lady. Her facial expression was like OMG. She tried to hide her surprised face and yet keep her professionalism. All of your videos are great, and I would love to go thong shopping with you one day.

clthong

Visited VS Pink at the mall and asked this cute brunette salesgirl for some help buying thongs. She was friendly and we had a good conversation
about the different thongs : )