Videos of Me Buying Thongs

clthong

Fantastic! Love older woman and everything with thongs!
Does she ask if its for you?

There was actually more to the video but my phone was low on battery and died about half way through : P I think I had tried to bring up that
they were for me when I was at the checkout but there wasn't really a good opportunity

clthong

Another visit to Change Lingerie : ) When I first walked in I didn't see anyone working there but then I noticed a girl behind the cash turned away. She didn't
notice me for a while until I went up towards the displays at the front and then she greeted me. I ask about a style of thong and she looks around the store to
find them. Eventually, I end up buying a black thong and at this point I mention that they are for me. I also mention wedgies and she says that is something I can
agree with : ) It was a fun exchange and a great rush as always!

Gbanger

Wow, you are getting way too good at this. hahaha. Fantastic job, I love how you just don't give a fuck. No idea though how you can fit into those small thongs with such giant balls. hahaha

clthong

Went to VS Pink today and got this short video of a really cute salesgirl. Asked about G-strings and got into a conversation but didn't end
up buying anything : P Here's the video

K

kiyoothong

Wow, these videos are great. I can't believe you just go straight to the clerks and ask them about thongs. That's very brave of you. I guess these clerks are professional, and they might have had customers like you before. Anyway, do you get to flash them too? Like show them what you're wearing.

clthong

Thanks kiyoothong, glad you like them : ) Yeah, honestly pretty much every girl I've approached in this way has remained professional which is funny : )
So far I've never had the nerve to flash any of them before talking haha but I do want to try this in the future

Last edited:

clthong

Went back to Change Lingerie and the same girl from last time was there (see post #27 for that video). I was reluctant to go in at first since she was the one who had just seen me a few days before and usually the best reaction is from girls where it's the first time, but I decided to try for another video anyway : P Her name is Rosemary and as I come in she must remember me and know that I'm that guy who told her he wears thongs.

Near the cash there is a display with a few different styles/materials of thongs and I ask her which is more comfortable between the two. This leads into a small conversation including the line, "everyone who works here has one except me because I haven't got one yet". I ask for a certain thong in small and she goes into the backroom to check. I choose two thongs and then she tells me that they have a buy 2 get one free, so she suggests some other styles of thongs. I ended up getting these three thongs:

Was able to get more face shots and it was exciting just like the first time I talked to her. The interaction is a lot of fun as well as the feeling of embarrassment
as I'm buying thongs and she knows that they're for me!

Last edited:

poth2747

loved the video, bet you are really enjoying talking and buying thongs from her, would love to have been there

K

kiyoothong

Oh wow, that was very brave of you. And kudos to Rosemary who kept her professionalism and was nice enough to notice you. You should keep going to her since she already knows that you are into thongs.

clthong

Made another trip to Change Lingerie, the woman working today was older and it was my first time seeing her there. I asked about different styles of thongs they have
like I did with the last girl and got into a conversation about them with her : ) As the conversation went along I slowly started to mention things that would make her realize
that I was shopping for myself and that I wear thongs : P I talked about wedgies and told her at one point that I wear thongs everyday. It ended up being a fun discussion and
I bought a purple stripped thong.