Justme is back

justme1

Sorry guys! Been busy with work and traveling for the holidays! But finally should have the YT channel up this new years weekend! As for WT hunting yesterday was a gold mine. The only downfall was the fact that it was to packed with people that getting shots was nearly impossible. This one chick had a pair of leggings on but her ass was so big that her tiny thong would pop out everytime she would walk haha I counted about 50 guys heads turning with her! but no luck getting her with how fast she was walking :(
However this sexy mom was letting her thong stick all the way out! I actually sat at a table with some random tourists pretending to wait for food just to get these shots! Hope you enjoy and happy new year!

granola

Great update thank God this website is still up with it not working I was starting to get worried that this site was going to join the list of tragic 2016 deaths. Great set to end the year and I look forward to a year of more slips and also your you tube channel. Keep up the amazing work.

justme1

So glad to see the site didn't go down!! Tried logging on for the past couple days and finally success. Hope everyone had a great new years! Yesterday went shopping for a shirt for a party and saw this hot ass mom looking for shoes for her night out! And all I gotta say is wow, at one point her daughter goes mom your thongs showing for everyone to see! What a way to end 2016 ;) comments always appreciated!

granola

Such an epic way to close out the new year. What an amazing slip you seem to always be at the right place at the right time. I would have loved to follow that MILF around checking out her showing off that thong of hers. Is that slip going to be one of the videos on your you tube channel.

Gbanger

Omg, these MILFs are epic!! That shoe shopping babe is one of the sexiest whaletails I have ever seen. Absolutely perfect. The fact that her daughter called her out on her whaletail just makes my head explode!

justme1

I try not to do faceshots because most of the time thats way to obvious haha but if it happens to get in there then by all means!

Last edited: