Justme is back

waterbottle008

Wow, that girl in the white bottoms, freaking amazing capture. Can't tell if it's a double-string thong or she's got two on. I'm more than sure it's the same thong, but the one strap is wider and more straight than the top. Regardless, still absolutely sexy

justme1

In the process of signing up for a new youtube account so hopefully this week will start posting the vids. The chick with the double string was amazing! She knew I was filming at one point and told her friend to block her. Here are a few from the summer. This was an amazing milf at a Yankees game, could tell she was buzzed and didn't realize her shirt was 2 sizes to small haha

Then this weekend went to do some early holiday shopping. First stopped to vacuum out my car and saw this amazing college girl. Didnt have change so went up to her and asked and caught a quick clip of her sexy thong sticking way out! hope you guys like! The other was just a quick thong slip while I was getting new shoes. ENJOY!!

ExPaLo

Love the shots! You're the same Justme from The Candid Board? You are a panty hunting legend. You're shots have always "gotten" me off the most if you know what I mean.

justme1

Yup! Thanks man, I stopped posting on there once they started charging and such, but still get on there here and there.

justme1

Happy Turkey Day everyone! Had some time to snap some photos of the vids Ill start uploading. The first bit was a trip me and BM did last year. It was one of the first years they had the naked girls in times square again. You can spend an hour there and see so much ass and tits its amazing haha

These were actually from a few months ago. Not to many stories about them, only one that still gets me going was the chick wearing a "Daddy" G string that she kept bending over showing it off. Hope you enjoy and thanks for the comments!