Justme is back

justme1

Hoping I have time to set the YT channel up this week sometime. Does anyone know any good vid editing programs that are basic? As for this weekend. Went shopping with some fam, and one of my aunts friends tagged along. Black friday is awesome haha We went into a shoe store and she gave me a show for about 10 mins! Huge white thong slips constantly showing! at one point even said sorry for her ass being out. My aunt laughed it off and said no one cares. Seems like late night shopping is where its at lol The second was a women who had a tiny g string on! Check back on the last page for previous updates! Thanks everyone :cool:

granola

Yet again another epic update your aunt's friend is so sexy showing off that white thong. Was it showing off the entire time you were shopping and with her? I always figured Black Friday is a great time to find thong slips. The girls are too focused on getting a good deal to care that their thong is out. Will there be videos of the shoe store slip and car vacuuming slip appearing on you tube? I can't wait for the you tube channel to come up. I have adobe creative cloud but it can be a little pricey. If you're looking to something more simple there are a few other cheap editing programs that you can get.

Last edited: