Would you still wear thongs if you couldn't jack off?

dragonmaster89

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to ask everyone to see if anyone out there has the ultimate commitment to wearing thongs. I am a submissive sissy bottom boy, and I've been in a relationship with my Dom for the past 7 months. He is strict, tough, but caring as well. To show him the ultimate commitment to being a submissive sissy and women's thong wearer, I signed a contract to let him know I will only wear women's thongs and g-strings and will wear a chastity device to prevent myself from having any erections and orgasms. I also wear thigh highs and allow him to spank me and do wifely chores. My question is: would any of you wear women's thongs and g-strings all the time if it meant that you couldn't jack off or relieve yourself and constantly be in a state of orgasm torture like I am?

tking

I would still wear them because I wear them for comfort and arousal. Even when I not horny I still love them. That being said, being horny/aroused when wearing them is also a blast as well. It makes me love them and enjoy warring them even more.

thong24

I wear thongs everyday so yes!

when I first started wearing them it was for arousal first comfort second. But now it is the other way round, I just find thongs to be the most comfortable kind of underwear. As tking says of course the ultimate combination is being horny whilst wearing them, makes them seem all the more comfier!

Schach

If I'm wearing a thong, I'm wearing tight pants. If I'm wearing tight pants, I want my bulge on display. If I want my bulge to be as lively as possible I refrain from masturbating.

K

kiyoothong

I'd still wear thongs. They're comfortable. Since I have been wearing thongs for more than 10 years, I don't get aroused just by wearing a thong. But I still enjoy the attention I get when I am in a thong, and maybe that makes me horny.