Daily Thong Wearing

clthong

SATURDAY

La Vie En Rose leopard print thong, worn to work. Pretty comfortable although they did start to ride up my buttcrack by the end of
the day. Really soft material and they also look pretty : )

darkthong

Always a thong
SATURDAY

La Vie En Rose leopard print thong, worn to work. Pretty comfortable although they did start to ride up my buttcrack by the end of
the day. Really soft material and they also look pretty : )

Perfect butt for a thong... Nice to see you wear them everyday and also at work.

No pain no gain ;-) hope it wasn't to uncomfortable.... it looks great and sexy so I hope it was worth it.

clthong

WEDNESDAY

Victoria's Secret beige cotton lace thong, worn to work. Felt pretty tight when I put them on but got more comfortable throughout the day.
Definitely had a case of thong butt by the end of the day though haha they started to ride pretty far up there. Another pretty thong from VS : )

clthong

THURSDAY

Victoria's Secret white and black polka dot thong, worn to work. Thicker in the back and they started to give me a wedgie, but they're
really cute so it was worth it : ) Stretchy kind of material with a little bit of cute lace and patterns

do u go shopping for panties...

are they yours...or the gf/wife's that u wear???

Toronto here...

oh and your email on here is FULL cant send private MSG

clthong

do u go shopping for panties...

are they yours...or the gf/wife's that u wear???

Toronto here...

oh and your email on here is FULL cant send private MSG

Yeah I go shopping for my own panties, so all the ones in this thread are one's I've gone out and bought : )

Toronto here as well

clthong

Updated picture of my thong collection : )

Left hand side is all Victoria's Secret/VS PINK, then the next row starting from the top is from Garage, American Eagle, Ardene and La Vie En Rose
The rows to the right of that are all La Senza and the thongs on the far right are from Change Lingerie