Daily Thong Wearing

clthong

Decided to start a new thread that documents which thong I'm wearing every day : )
Starting with today:

MONDAY

Victoria's Secret Pink yoga thong, wore it to work. Doesn't really feel like you're wearing anything although at the end of the day I was
starting to get a wedgie

Gbanger

You have a pretty incredible thong collection, so this is definitely gonna be a good thread. I like how you give a little review of your experience in each as well. Can't wait to hear about today's & Tuesdays!

cheesewiz

I've been wearing them to work recently and I've found the thongs that are too low rise tend to feel more like a wedgie by the end of the day. Such a great feeling all day tho

clthong

TUESDAY

La Senza seamless thong, also worn to work. Didn't really feel like I was wearing anything and pretty comfortable although I
did have to pick a wedgie halfway through the day.

clthong

WEDNESDAY

La Senza polka dot thong, wore it during the evening. Can definitely feel this thong more, after a few hours it gave me a pretty bad wedgie haha
I guess that's all part of wearing thongs though : )

darkthong

Always a thong
You look perfect in those thongs... Well I wear them daily but never have that wedgie feeling. Perhaps the thongs are a little too small in size for you?

clthong

Missed the last couple of days but here is today's thong:

WEDNESDAY

Victoria's Secret paisley print thong with little bows, apart from being really cute they are also super comfortable and soft : ) Good for all day wearing plus they
make the butt look good. They don't ride up at all and just sit in between your buttcrack really nicely

clthong

FRIDAY

Change Lingerie black nylon/spandex thong, worn to work. More comfortable than I was expecting especially since they're pretty thick in the back which can
sometimes equal wedgie. They sit well around the hips and are a nice tightness in the front, doesn't really feel like you're wearing anything : )