Leggings in Public

cheesewiz

Was on the train commuting home yesterday and this incredible girl gets on.
White, like 5'7", 95lbs, slightly red sweater and black cotton leggings. The only bad thing is the leggings probably were pulled up to her boobs. I'm not one for high rise anything.

Anyway, I get a little glance of her butt and it's gotta be a thong. So she leans against the wall of the train cause there's no seating.
I thought I was being sly, cause her pussy, her thin leggings covered pussy is like 8 feet from my face. I'm not even looking at her pussy, I'm looking to see if I can find any thong lines or lace showing through or anything.
I must have been looking too intently and I did see a couple thing gstring strap seams cause I notice she's looking at me. I look her in the eye, look back at her pussy and then look away. She doesn't seem to try and cover up since her sweater only comes to her waist and there's nothing to cover her pussy or butt but the look she gave me wasn't very nice. Wasn't very mean either, like I couldn't tell if she was flattered that I was looking at her outfit or offended.

Great eyecandy after work either way.

Gbanger

Thanks for sharing! I certainly love seeing leggings stretched tightly over a panty-line free ass!

cheesewiz

do you think she wanted us to see and look at her?

Thats what I always wonder when girls wear leggings, more or less knowing how revealing they are

K

kiyoothong

That's what I wonder too. I love leggings, but I wonder if girls wear them to show off. One time, I was walking down the street and the girl in front of me was wearing these revealing leggings. It was a bright day, so I got to see her thong. I liked the sight of that, but I was confused at the same time. She could have worn a skirt to cover her butt, but no she just had leggings on.
Anyway, why do I care? I think it's the best fashion item of the 21st century.

Ubuntu1

I've asked a bunch of chicks this same question in fact cause I was curious. The answer from most of them is that it depends on whether they find the guy attractive or not. Which of course doesn't mean shit because all guys will look whether you are "attractive" or "unattractive" is all relative lol. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter you can look all you want it's not illegal!!

Taffy1966

After several years I finally managed this week to get my wife to wear sheer leggings with a black rhong, and even better that she wore them in public walking round town and on the bus. Hell yeah! I played down how sheer they were when she put them on as I thought she may get changed but she told me afterwards that she knew and didn't care because she wanted to look sexy for me. Yes, me and the blokes I caught staring at her. She fucking loved it. You could even see the thong through the front of her leggings and not just her arse.

thongz

leggings with thongs are the best! my PT does this all the time, wearing tight leggings when she trains me and I always see her thong its so hot. she wears black and a few times white leggings, one time she wore a fluro pink thong with the white pair and it was clear as day light. I got to get to know her and I asked her whether she knew her thong was on show, she replied she sure did as she tried to see if she could get any guys to get a hard on whilst working out cos she knew some went commando. she even pointed out she knew I kept staring and I got a bit sheepish but she said not to worry it turns her on. more stories on her if u want!

thongz

seeing I knew what she was up to she told me to go commando with short running shorts the next session we had but I requested id only agree if she wore the white tights. that she did and I had on some of those short running shorts that stop way above the knee. even not erect my cock was almost hanging loose to which she noticed. before long she was on all fours demonstrating some stretches and her black lace thong was on show! it didn't take long for my cock to grow and I didn't know whether it was better for it to just hang out or tent out. I tried covering my front with my hands but she got me on the mat to do some sit ups. instead of having her hands add weight onto my feet she stood on them facing away from me as I did my sit ups so my face was met with her thonged ass. my dick was throbbing and not covered at all as my shorts naturally rode up exposing my hard on to several of her colleagues who just laughed.

thongz

love when women wear white leggings with visible thongs underneath!

after some time trying I finally managed to have a session with a date where she wore leggings and I tore them when we had sex. organised a run for our morning date so she had to wear some tights and lucky for me these were more your tights you wear under skirts than your athletic yoga pants which are thicker - the tights she wore weren't completely see through but much thinner that her black lace thong was clear as day. we did our run and got a refreshment after where I had to tell her the reason for running behind her was just to look at her ass which turned her on which made me tent in my running shorts which she noticed. I took her back to mine and I've always wanted to rip someones tights and fuck them pulling their thong to the side - seeing how horny we both were I did this and we had the best fuck as I stripped her of her training bra and took her from behind. seeing this was a morning date we still had time to head to breakfast but when she came out of the bathroom after fixing herself up she goes how am I supposed to head out with my ripped tights! it was always my plan to have her with ripped tights to see what she would do as now her ass would be exposed in just her thong =D

She's a bit smaller in size than me so none of my sweats would fit her without falling so I teased her and said she'd just have to head out like that - surprisingly she wasn't too upset but I said I'd give her a jumper to wrap around her waist but only when we got out the car to breakfast - from the door to the car I saw her ass jiggle in that cum covered thong!