Have you ever encountered any women who admit they like men in thongs?

x20

Women sadly seems to prefer boxers on men, so it would be nice to hear some experiences of women who likes men in thongs to keep the hopes up.
I've only met one woman who does, it was this sort of scene/emo/J-rock kind of girl i discussed random music with, I asked her if she likes The Ark(Swedish glam-rock band) and she mentioned that she saw the singer of the band, Ola Salo, in a thong on stage at a concert she attended before she mentioned if she liked the band or not. She said it in a kind of nervous voice and I laughingly asked if she liked it, and she said she thought it was cute and sexy.
I guess subcultural girls like these are more open to men in thongs.
Anyone else talked to a girl who admits they like men in thongs, or maybe even have a girlfriend that does?

K

kiyoothong

I have, but they're hard to meet. A lot of women still think that thongs are for women and for male strippers. I don't mind if people see me as a male stripper, but I don't want them to think that I am a pervert.

thongz

I have and its the hottest thing. My gf is one of those women as the first time she saw me in a thong was the first time we had sex. As she got down on her knees she pulled my pants to the floor leaving me there in a g string with my cock fighting to get out. I asked her what she thought and she said this was a first for her but totally dug me in a thong. I did a spin for her to satisfy her curiosity and I started to take my g string off but she told me to keep them on and pulled my dick out the side and proceed to blow me. Ended up having sex with me still in my g string - both thong wearers till today!

K

kiyoothong

I have and its the hottest thing. My gf is one of those women as the first time she saw me in a thong was the first time we had sex. As she got down on her knees she pulled my pants to the floor leaving me there in a g string with my cock fighting to get out. I asked her what she thought and she said this was a first for her but totally dug me in a thong. I did a spin for her to satisfy her curiosity and I started to take my g string off but she told me to keep them on and pulled my dick out the side and proceed to blow me. Ended up having sex with me still in my g string - both thong wearers till today!

Wow, what a story. Your gf is definitely a keeper. You're lucky to have her. She must have been surprised to see you in a thong, but she reacted so well. After reading your story, I can see why it's 'the hottest thing'.

x20

Nice to hear! Wish I could trade places with you in that situation.

thongz

@poth2747 We share panty drawers now seeing we both wear thongs/g strings. It will be a tough battle on who has more - the only reason why I would have more is because she goes commando too. Every morning we choose each others underwear for the day so we get pretty horny early on in the day!

thongz

@kiyoothong She sure is! I threw out all my other underwear that weren't thongs and she loves running her hands down my ass to feel the piece of material running in between my ass. Theres nothing like being stripped down to just a g string with a woman in her lingerie standing in front of you eyeing you up and down till she gets on her knees.

thongz

@x20 I will never forget it! Its a common thought when masturbating to remember back to her reaction - she even tells her friends about that night and now they all want a peak cos they don't believe it!

poth2747

that is great you share panty drawers, you both wear the same size, how often you guys have sex thongz. who has the sexier thongs

I've been chatting to a woman for over a year now who I met online dating. She's 41 and I'm mid-20s so quite a bit older. Pretty early on in our discussions it came out that I liked to wear thongs (especially in the bedroom) and she was totally fine with it, confessing she wears them all the time too. Anyway as time went on we started swapping pics and I'd send her some of me in a thong. Occasionally she comments on how good my ass looks in them when she's really horny. Don't think she's as into it as me but she certainly likes me in them. Been talking of a meet up fuck quite a lot recently and she tells me I can wear whatever underwear I feel sexy in. Think I may bite the bullet and go fuck her this week.

K

kiyoothong

I've been chatting to a woman for over a year now who I met online dating. She's 41 and I'm mid-20s so quite a bit older. Pretty early on in our discussions it came out that I liked to wear thongs (especially in the bedroom) and she was totally fine with it, confessing she wears them all the time too. Anyway as time went on we started swapping pics and I'd send her some of me in a thong. Occasionally she comments on how good my ass looks in them when she's really horny. Don't think she's as into it as me but she certainly likes me in them. Been talking of a meet up fuck quite a lot recently and she tells me I can wear whatever underwear I feel sexy in. Think I may bite the bullet and go fuck her this week.

How's the online dating scene? I've been meaning to try it. Which site would you recommend and why? I know Tinder, Match.com, plentyoffish.

K

kiyoothong

@kiyoothong She sure is! I threw out all my other underwear that weren't thongs and she loves running her hands down my ass to feel the piece of material running in between my ass. Theres nothing like being stripped down to just a g string with a woman in her lingerie standing in front of you eyeing you up and down till she gets on her knees.

Wow, that's the kind of girl I am looking for. Someone who's playful and supportive of my thonging.

thongz

@poth2747 we don't wear the same size but just depending on the material I can fit into some of her thongs if its pretty stretchy. Recently I've opted for more of the t back g string but I'd def say she has the sexier thongs out of the two of us. We have sex on average 4 times a week - whenever I see that ass in a thong its not long till I'm all over her!

How's the online dating scene? I've been meaning to try it. Which site would you recommend and why? I know Tinder, Match.com, plentyoffish.

I suppose it all depends what you're looking for. I only ever use plenty of fish as most of the girls on there are just looking to hook up (including this older hottie). You should give them a try!

K

kiyoothong

@poth2747 we don't wear the same size but just depending on the material I can fit into some of her thongs if its pretty stretchy. Recently I've opted for more of the t back g string but I'd def say she has the sexier thongs out of the two of us. We have sex on average 4 times a week - whenever I see that ass in a thong its not long till I'm all over her!

Oh wow, that's hot. So, do you go thong shopping together? I would love to see photos of you two.

thongz

we sometimes do but we have this thing where I buy her underwear and she buys mine. when we do go together she always makes it a point to let the staff know that I wear g strings too. there have been quite some hot adventures where before we leave the store the sales girls have seen my thong. normally thru male tails but there have been times where my gf has pulled my pants down enough to show it or pulled opened the curtains of the fitting room.

K

kiyoothong

we sometimes do but we have this thing where I buy her underwear and she buys mine. when we do go together she always makes it a point to let the staff know that I wear g strings too. there have been quite some hot adventures where before we leave the store the sales girls have seen my thong. normally thru male tails but there have been times where my gf has pulled my pants down enough to show it or pulled opened the curtains of the fitting room.

OMG, that's so hot. So how do the sales girls react?
Anyway, I hope you post more stories. I want to know more about your hot adventures.