Have you ever encountered any women who admit they like men in thongs?

thongz

OMG, that's so hot. So how do the sales girls react?
Anyway, I hope you post more stories. I want to know more about your hot adventures.
Most of them laugh a little and then shy away I've only had a couple that hang around after I've been exposed. My gf and the sales girls that do stay on normally start talking and say omg can't believe he wears a thong that kind of talk. There was one particular time where the sales girl was very into the whole thing and let me and my girl have a quickie in the change room fully knowing what we were doing! Sooooo hot!

K

kiyoothong

Most of them laugh a little and then shy away I've only had a couple that hang around after I've been exposed. My gf and the sales girls that do stay on normally start talking and say omg can't believe he wears a thong that kind of talk. There was one particular time where the sales girl was very into the whole thing and let me and my girl have a quickie in the change room fully knowing what we were doing! Sooooo hot!

Oh man, that's so hot. You seem to have so much fun. Lucky you

K

kiyoothong

It seems that you can have more fun on the beach when you have a thong on. A lot of my online thong buddies tell me that they have been approached by other female thongers. I guess a male thonger may seem more interesting and fun.

Also, this is from a stripper friend of mine. She tells me that she wants more guys to bring up their fetishes and sexual interests. She says that she feels empowered when guys come to her and share their fetishes with her. I understand where she's coming from. When a guy reveals his fetish, he is somehow making himself vulnerable.

Aleks88

Women sadly seems to prefer boxers on men, so it would be nice to hear some experiences of women who likes men in thongs to keep the hopes up.
I've only met one woman who does, it was this sort of scene/emo/J-rock kind of girl i discussed random music with, I asked her if she likes The Ark(Swedish glam-rock band) and she mentioned that she saw the singer of the band, Ola Salo, in a thong on stage at a concert she attended before she mentioned if she liked the band or not. She said it in a kind of nervous voice and I laughingly asked if she liked it, and she said she thought it was cute and sexy.
I guess subcultural girls like these are more open to men in thongs.
Anyone else talked to a girl who admits they like men in thongs, or maybe even have a girlfriend that does?
As a quick answer. I've never had any experience with exes or dates and the man was wearing a thong. However I must admit thongs for males remind me of bodybuilding and I love that men are wearing those. Unlucky for me I guess.

Thongpantylover23

My ex wife for two years and neighbor wife for 4 years. The wife said a few times throw them out or put them in washer. I got a crotch full of lube and cum this morning. I said sorry. I just kept them hidden after.

Then one night while I rubbed her pussy. She said I have one pair of brief panties you took them all. I said you can have pair I have on... She laughed and said no... just wear them..

Thongpantylover23

We were at mariott in costa rica. We decided to get the special spa suite for day. The wife came out of bedroom in new sexy thong. She threw a pair at me. These are for you.. It was high end panties. They felt amazing... We both put on tshirts on pants and walked to spa. we got put in room and took off shirts. I told her how great thong looked.. she said thanks.. she took the wife up street. then they went to her house and rubbed their pussies. I laughed you got her finally you been trying forever. she said I was sick of you hogging it. I laughed and said you get her husband he will not let me rub his cock... SHe laughed and said the neighbor does.. The night before we left we were watching tv in panties. I get text from neighbor.. he says he is outside jerking off. I asked my wife can I go masterbate with neighbor. I will fuck you later. She laughed and said go ahead. I sat next to him.. I said whats up.. He said my cock. I said my wife in panties only in house... He said she is hot... I asked what his wfe was weaing he said yoga pants thong line showing. The we both get texts from my wife. CLose ups of her pussy. Then her breasts. thean a video of her saying how they should enjoy the masterbation time. She is fucking us both tomorrow. She then showed us the wand. and said I am coming too..

So now the head lady walks in and says i see you already got undressed. We smiled.. she was hot latin america lady in tight shorts and white shirt. We said we wanted nails first. She says put on robes and follow me. I go to grab robe, wife says no robes. We walk down hallway in panties. we sit down at nail chairs. My wife then says the lady was looking at your ass and package. she is turned on. I sat in middle of marriot salon with a thong very visible. My wife tits were all out.. She then tells nail lady those are my panties, when they are doing my feet I catch her spreading my legs and looking.. I start to get hard... I look over at wife ... she looks down and says wow she did it... the nail lady looks up and smiles... we get back to room and the lady is there. only in her panties too. We smile and say now we can talk. She has amazing ass and bra. I tell my wife you see that. She said yes and you are so hard its crazy. I gonna need to jerk you off before massage, I laughed and said, I want women and you get man in same room. She smiled and said. facial first. We go to facial station. When she leans back chair my packagae is front and center. I look over and say this is perfect masterbation chair. the wife laughs. We only have that pair..pull them down you have time.... I pull them down a little and get vaseline off cart and start stroking. The wife is saying nice things and about thongs, That her friend in college came out intentionally in panties because she asked. TOld her about your fetish. I laughed you did not know I wore them back then. She said no you just looked at pics and jerked off. I had many secret pics of your ass in thong i used. she said what and I showed her on my phone. The door opened and in walked two women and my cock is in my hand. the asians say oh sorry... but come in more. I stop and one says no finish please it will relax for massage. I reach down and finish. they both watched. Half way through massage I hear moaning I open my eyes and she is rubbing my wife out. The wife looks at me and says she is pro amazing. My cock I feel pop out top of panties. My lady grabs it and has lube already and says I jerk it this time..
I ask them to both strip to panties and give them tips. They both strip. Smal l perky tits, hairy pussies and cotton thongs. We came while fondling there parts. We looked at each other and told each other when we would come. She wiped off my cock and pulled up my panties. They wiped my wife pussy and put on her panties.

When we left I forgot my shirt. I only had on the panties. teh wife said lets get a drink. I said I have no shirt she said I know. She took my hand and we went to lobby bar. I saw the guy next to us look at her ass. I said that is hot you like that thong. He said yes, and I look like freak. I said my ass looks great. WHen the baretender came over I stood up and said what you think. Great ass.

After a few drinks I start playing with her thong back. I see him look over. I am getting hard from doing it I can only imagaine him. I tell wife offer a hand job you know he is hard ask if he likes the tits or thong or ass better. WHat you like better my tits or thong. He said umm your tits.. She said if you are hard I will jerk you off right here. pull it out. he unzips his fly and it pops out. She grabs our lube from bag and starts rubbing. She says if you wear my panties later I will fuck you. I laugh, he cums instanly, she lifts her hand and says is that a yes. He says he is here with his GF who is on timeshare trip and how wil he ditch her, we said bring her. He said no way will she let him wear panties. I said leave that to me.

I put on my fancy white silk dinner thong and half t shirt. The wife wore same thong in Black and bra.
I see our buddy, his women is hot. I get up an walk over an say how are you? we drank with your husband ealrlier. She smiles and says your whore wife cannot fuck him again. I say she has not yet. I then ask him is she wearing thong panties... He says yes, pink... she goes wth why you telling him. I ask if she likes mine. I point to my wife, they are hers. She says you look good in mens panties. I say they are womens, She asks why, I say they feel great. Let your husband try them. She goes fine, go to the room you pervert. I say go and sit down. WHat brand panties you wear. She goes wow you have major fetish Ilaughand say yes. She then says she lied, she lost her panties in the afternoon. She fucked the bar tender.