Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else have little turn on's like this? Things thongs are amazing for.

Anyone else have little turn on's like this? Things thongs are amazing for.

Starting another topic here on some little things I find so sexy about my girl in thongs. Little actions and theories that turn me on. Anyone is welcome to share.

So for starters, for anyone who doesn't know, my girl is a curvy girl who just loves thongs. She whale tails like a champ. But is it all about whale tails and typical thong tendencies? Here are a few things that make my love for thongs greater.

1. Having sex with the thong still on. So amazing! There's just something sexy about a girl who won't take her thong off when she's doing it. It's almost like she's saying "hey I can't take my thong off. I feel so good in it it makes me that much hotter, sexier or even sluttier"
    One thing I love to do is this- my girl keeps the thong on, gets on top and starts fucking me. As you make out and get hotter for each other, move your hands down her back to her ass. Give it a good squeeze and then a nice smack with one hand. She will like it. Then move your hands slowly up to her thong. Rub it, feel it tightly wrapped around her body. Feel how the little pink triangle you saw sticking out above her jeans earlier sweeps up her back. Then gently grab both sides of the waist band in clenched fists. Then just hold on and enjoy the ride. It's like you've got the reigns. Just ride that big fat ass. Then when you want, give her a little more real quick and then snap the thong back down as you let go at the same time. She will get a bolt of energy from it. Kind of like "oh! That felt good!" That's what I do. More to come...

2. Sponsored Links

Re: Anyone else have little turn on's like this? Things thongs are amazing for.

Nice. I do the same thing. What you said applies to spanking as well. It sends energy into the girl's ass, adding extra excitement.

There are so many things I like about thongs, I don't know where to begin. I love hearing girls TALK about thongs. Even just SAYING the word thong is hot, lol.

4. Sponsored Links

I agree. I love hearing the phrase "I have a thong on". So sexy how girls say it.

One theory I have that turns me on is this: there's literally nothing sexier than my girl in a sexy crop top, tight low rise jeans with no belt and a classic plain black VS v-string thong sticking out on a bar stool. It's pretty much like her saying "look at my ass and I dare you not to get turned on." It's like a sign over her that says "slut here and not shy at all about it." But one thing turns me on just as much. The same thong, but with colors and patterns.
    Picture: my girl on a bar stool, nice pink and red sweater, tight jeans with a brown belt and a pink thong with polka dot triangle in the back sticking out. This is what I like to call the "innocent slut". A black thong is like "woo! Slutty!" But a pink and polka dot thong is like "aw I love getting cute little patterns". Then you proceed to let it stick out WITH a belt. I think it looks like "oh that girl is a goody goody girl but wait, a thong? That's sexy". I think the belt plus the thong is like "I wore the belt to make it look like i didn't want my thong to show but really I want everyone to see it." A slut posing as a classy girl is how I look at it. I think it's so hot...

6. Sponsored Links

Pics or it didn't happen lol !!

8. Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by pcm0070 View Post
    I agree. I love hearing the phrase "I have a thong on".

That's my second favorite phrase in the English language. The first being, "I only wear thongs."

10. Sponsored Links

I love girls saying the word thong. It's tough sometimes for them to say it. Some girls have a weird phobia about talking about their thongs when they're not at victorias secret or something. I really don't get it.

Guys don't talk about their underwear as underwear. They say boxers, or boxer briefs or whatever. It's normal.

Anyway, fucking while shes wearing a thong is the best. Doggy when you can pull it to the side and play with it is one of my faves.

12. Sponsored Links

Dude I am the same way. Even hearing a chick say the word "thong" is hot as fuck. We are all thinking the same here hahah. Also to cheesewiz above me what part of SF you live in ? I'm from Sacramento lol
    Last edited by Ubuntu1; 02-05-2017 at 04:23 AM.

14. Sponsored Links

Alright I got one. Anyone else ever find a subtle way to redirect a text convo towards thongs? For instance misspell the word "thing" with "thong" and then go from there? I'm guilty for doing that a couple times with a girl I've been seeing haha
    Last edited by Ubuntu1; 03-15-2017 at 06:31 AM.

16. Sponsored Links

Ubuntu I've done that several times

18. Sponsored Links

Kuno, how did it work out? I got into talking about how often she wears thongs, does she like em, do they make her feel confident and sexy etc haha. I got another one: how many of you , if you are sitting in a car with a chick always glance down when the two of you are getting out of the car to check for a thong slip? I used to give this chick a ride to school all the time in high school so we could carpool together and practically every time she got out of the car when we got somewhere I would take an extra second or two to go a little slower getting out the car than she did just so I could spot thong slips. Hahah . I know some of you have done this!!
    Last edited by Ubuntu1; 03-16-2017 at 05:40 AM.

20. Sponsored Links