Anyone else have little turn on's like this? Things thongs are amazing for.

pcm0070

Starting another topic here on some little things I find so sexy about my girl in thongs. Little actions and theories that turn me on. Anyone is welcome to share.

So for starters, for anyone who doesn't know, my girl is a curvy girl who just loves thongs. She whale tails like a champ. But is it all about whale tails and typical thong tendencies? Here are a few things that make my love for thongs greater.

1. Having sex with the thong still on. So amazing! There's just something sexy about a girl who won't take her thong off when she's doing it. It's almost like she's saying "hey I can't take my thong off. I feel so good in it it makes me that much hotter, sexier or even sluttier"
One thing I love to do is this- my girl keeps the thong on, gets on top and starts fucking me. As you make out and get hotter for each other, move your hands down her back to her ass. Give it a good squeeze and then a nice smack with one hand. She will like it. Then move your hands slowly up to her thong. Rub it, feel it tightly wrapped around her body. Feel how the little pink triangle you saw sticking out above her jeans earlier sweeps up her back. Then gently grab both sides of the waist band in clenched fists. Then just hold on and enjoy the ride. It's like you've got the reigns. Just ride that big fat ass. Then when you want, give her a little more real quick and then snap the thong back down as you let go at the same time. She will get a bolt of energy from it. Kind of like "oh! That felt good!" That's what I do. More to come...

some guy

Nice. I do the same thing. What you said applies to spanking as well. It sends energy into the girl's ass, adding extra excitement.

There are so many things I like about thongs, I don't know where to begin. I love hearing girls TALK about thongs. Even just SAYING the word thong is hot, lol.

pcm0070

I agree. I love hearing the phrase "I have a thong on". So sexy how girls say it.

One theory I have that turns me on is this: there's literally nothing sexier than my girl in a sexy crop top, tight low rise jeans with no belt and a classic plain black VS v-string thong sticking out on a bar stool. It's pretty much like her saying "look at my ass and I dare you not to get turned on." It's like a sign over her that says "slut here and not shy at all about it." But one thing turns me on just as much. The same thong, but with colors and patterns.
Picture: my girl on a bar stool, nice pink and red sweater, tight jeans with a brown belt and a pink thong with polka dot triangle in the back sticking out. This is what I like to call the "innocent slut". A black thong is like "woo! Slutty!" But a pink and polka dot thong is like "aw I love getting cute little patterns". Then you proceed to let it stick out WITH a belt. I think it looks like "oh that girl is a goody goody girl but wait, a thong? That's sexy". I think the belt plus the thong is like "I wore the belt to make it look like i didn't want my thong to show but really I want everyone to see it." A slut posing as a classy girl is how I look at it. I think it's so hot...

cheesewiz

I love girls saying the word thong. It's tough sometimes for them to say it. Some girls have a weird phobia about talking about their thongs when they're not at victorias secret or something. I really don't get it.

Guys don't talk about their underwear as underwear. They say boxers, or boxer briefs or whatever. It's normal.

Anyway, fucking while shes wearing a thong is the best. Doggy when you can pull it to the side and play with it is one of my faves.

Ubuntu1

Dude I am the same way. Even hearing a chick say the word "thong" is hot as fuck. We are all thinking the same here hahah. Also to cheesewiz above me what part of SF you live in ? I'm from Sacramento lol

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

Alright I got one. Anyone else ever find a subtle way to redirect a text convo towards thongs? For instance misspell the word "thing" with "thong" and then go from there? I'm guilty for doing that a couple times with a girl I've been seeing haha

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

Kuno, how did it work out? I got into talking about how often she wears thongs, does she like em, do they make her feel confident and sexy etc haha. I got another one: how many of you , if you are sitting in a car with a chick always glance down when the two of you are getting out of the car to check for a thong slip? I used to give this chick a ride to school all the time in high school so we could carpool together and practically every time she got out of the car when we got somewhere I would take an extra second or two to go a little slower getting out the car than she did just so I could spot thong slips. Hahah . I know some of you have done this!!

Last edited:

pcm0070

Ubuntu, I do this ALL the time! My girl is always whale tailing while getting out of the car. I've even snapped pics of it. The greatest part is she knows I do it. She knows I'm waiting for her to get out first. And recently my girl dressed up smoking hot in tight low rise jeans, a black tight crop top, black boots and a red leather jacket. She had on a black g-string on under her jeans. We saw a band play and this guy she used to date came in who was an ass. She went to the bar to get a drink and "dropped" money so she bent over in his line of vision. Then when she got out of my car that night she got out real slow and purposely showed the whale tail. Then when she was out of the car she bent over again and stuck her ass out with her black g-string sticking out while she arrogantly said "oh! Excuse me!". I went "mmm look at you, you slut." She laughed and then went "I sure hope you got a pictures of this thick ass. Look at my thong I have on for you".

Ubuntu1

Pcm please tell me you guys fucked that night. How did you contain yourself when your girl flashes her g string and says she's wearing it just for you? My dick would be on the verge of exploding. Also that is funny as fuck that your girl flashed that guy she had been seeing in the past to tease him for something he will never get to have . Classic!! Haha. Regarding the looking for a slip getting out of a car, it is SO fucking tempting to take a look whenever you suspect a chick might be thonging.

Last edited:

pcm0070

Ubuntu, yes we did. It is just so hot when a girl doesn't give a fuck about people seeing her thong or her ass. My girl loves those VS things you talked about in your stories post.

One of my favorite things is bar stool thongs. One time we went to a bar with two friends and the one guy used to really have a crush on my girl. Also his fiance who was with him thinks she the hottest, sexiest thing on earth but really isn't she's very clumsy when she tries to be sexy for him. Anyway my girl had on tight low rise jeans and a sweater with that exact style thong on but all black. She started showing it slowly and eventually I said to her "you really don't I care your thong is sticking out I do you?" She looked and said "hmm nope! Don't I give a fuck". Then the song "wiggle" by Jason Derulo came on. She got so cocky, shook her ass with her thong sticking out and sang the song "you know what to do with that big fat ass (she said ass instead of butt)....You know, I think this song was written about me. It's my song. Wiggle wiggle my big fat ass". The other guy couldn't keep his eyes off her. I love when other GUYS see her thong.

Ubuntu1

Dude that is amazing. See a chick can go from like so so to absolutely amazing if they are sassy like that and whaletail. I would rather take a chill girl that is like 5/10 attractive that loves to show off their ass and thong and is confident over a stuck up 10/10 chick any day of the week hands down. If she's both 10/10 and loves to whaletail well, that would be a dream. Also I feel you on the barstool thonging that is so fucking hot. You are lucky my brother your girl sounds like the perfect girl.

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

Ok I got one more that pcm briefly mentioned. I LOVE if a girl snaps her thong strap in a slutty way. Just the sound and sight of that is so fucking hot I don't know how to describe it. It's like a super slutty distinct snapping sound that excites the fuck out of me. Also getting a bj with the girl wearing nothing but a thong on, kneeling, while you're standing and just taking in the view of her thonged ass sticking out. Fuck that is like ecstasy man

Last edited:

pcm0070

Another thing that turns me on for some reason is this scenario:

Everyone I think is under the generic impression that skinny hot girls are a lock to wear thongs and bigger thick girls aren't really comfortable enough to wear them. When you go to VS there's always more of the size S-M gone. Well my girl isn't bashful about her size. We went in VS one time and most of the time she just keeps her size to herself, but this one time we went in and she was just in a mood to buy as many of those cotton triangle back thongs as possible. She went to an assistant and asked where there were. The lady took us to the drawers and my girl goes "oh thank you! I just love these thongs!" And the woman went "do you know what size you are?" My girl goes "do you have a lot in Large? I want one of every color." I just found it so hot that she was just like "yes I'm wearing thongs in a size large." All these skinny bitches looked at her like damn look at that confident girl with her thongs.

Ubuntu1

Aww yeeeeaa pcm that's awesome. That's amazing your girl is confident like that. She's a stealth thonger that some people wouldn't think would wear thongs and I agree with you that makes it so much hotter. Confidence is key bro. Got any pics you might not mind sharing I would love to see !;) Also you hit the jackpot bro love chicks that wear those cotton triangle back thongs those are my favorite wow

Ubuntu1

Ok one more: anyone ever like to get a handjob where the girl takes off the thong she's wearing and uses it to get you off? I've only had this happen to me one time in my life because I asked for it but holy shit did I cum hard. I was so nervous asking her to do it but she actually got super in to it. I'm not sure if this is a "little turn on" like the thread says, more like a big turn on ;)