Anyone else have little turn on's like this? Things thongs are amazing for.

pcm0070

Another wired turn on I have is on the cotton triangle thongs, when the size tag gets dipped and sticks out of the triangle. Especially when my girl is fucking me on top and I'm smacking her big fat ass. I play with her thong and snap the triangle up and down. Then I slowly pull it out so the size is showing. Also when she's whale tailing like a slut, I try to get it to stick out. It's especially hot because it says "Large" on it. It's like everyone look at my girl. The sexy big slut in her pink thong.

Ubuntu1

Your descriptions are on point pcm lol. I've got the opposite preference though. I like it when you can see the tag through a triangle back thong. But either way I think I'm with you here the cotton triangle back thongs are so hot for some reason

Last edited:

Ubuntu1

I've got another little turn on. A while back I was looking at some whaletail pics and saw one where this girl was barely thong slipping, wearing a pink thong. The pics were in order and the slip gradually got better. Near the last slip pic she was full blown whaletailing and the thong was a custom one and said "cumslut" on the triangle. Holy shit did I cum hard when I saw that. Ever since I fucking love when a thong is a custom one that has sayings on it. For instance they have ones that say "cumslut", "I heart cock", " slippery when wet" , things like that. Naughty thongs like that when you think they are just regular ones and then they become SUPER slutty if a girl is wearing one that says cumslut hahah.

I found some of the pics I'm talking about

Last edited:

willie44

Great updates and topics; I'm also proud to be guilty of "watching a girl get out of the car so I can get a thong peek". My ex only wore VS v-strings and 80% of the time when she got in or out of the car her thong would pop out. The girl I'm dating now prefers the VS thongs with the wide lace waistbands and since lace is so thin girls can hide or push their lace thongs lower in their jeans so there's never any thong action. My long term plan is to start buying her v-strings and slowly faze out her lace thongs, we've only been dating about 2 months so it's way too soon to try and make the change.

Ubuntu1

Ya man buy her more v strings when the times right that will definitely get more whaletail action. Maybe you can convince her to whaletail some more or slowly bring up the topic of it ?;)

Ubuntu1

I have one more I just thought of today. This one will be kind of funny. Alright so back in highschool there was like a couple year period there where every single Thursday I would wake up and somehow the thought of "Thong Thursday" would be in my head on Thursdays. I always wondered if girls ever thought the same thing but I always knew that was probably doubtful but I found the thought hot nonetheless. So usually on Thursdays I would sometimes be extra vigilant to spot whaletails in class and stuff. My theory never really worked out because I didn't really see more whaletails on Thursdays and in fact for some reason which I don't know why, it actually seemed like I saw more thongs on Tuesdays if I recall correctly. Haha this scenario only happened for a couple years and then I forgot about it

Last edited:

Lars4848

I get super turned on when my wife's thong shows in public and other guys are checking her out. She's very prone to thong slips as well so it's not uncommon for it to make an appearance. Super big turn on!

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
There are so many things I like about thongs, I don't know where to begin. I love hearing girls TALK about thongs. Even just SAYING the word thong is hot, lol.

That is why I have a celebrities talking about thongs section. Glad I am not the only one that finds it hot when girls talk about thongs

Ubuntu1

I like everything to do with them. Seeing whaletails, hearing girls talk about thongs, etc. Only thing I don't enjoy is seeing a guy wearing them