Unexpected!

Thongsniper

Hey guys, long time lurker here. I never thought I'd ever really have content to post here because well, my life isn't as awesome or lucky. Well this past weekend my luck took a turn! Bare with me and this lengthy post.

I'll give a little bit of background for the ol' scenario. So I live with my buddy in a duplex and the other half of the building an older women rents out. She always does gardening and we cut the grass. From friends coming over and between joking around she has earned the title "The Gilf" I honestly didn't think she was anything too special, probably early 60's. Her body is pretty tight but she has a thicker build. I don't think she's ever been married, she just seems to do her own thing, which is cool!

So fast forward to last weekend, I was outside taking care of leaves and such and she approached me. She mentioned that she is going to be going south a few weekends this winter to visit friends and was wondering if I could pop in once a day and feed her cat and collect mail, naturally I said sure no problem. At this point not a single thought about her "gilf" self popped into my head and had not until the second day I stopped over to check up on everything. Cats are weird I get it, but I hadn't heard or seen it both days I went over and it's food/litter box were untouched so I decided to check around and look for it. I just skimmed over every room seeing if it was laying around with no luck. Then, I got the idea to check under the couch in the living room. At that moment everything changed. Although what I found wasn't a major score compared to what some of you dudes have found it completely shifted my thought process. I caught sight of something balled up, so I pulled it out to see what it was. It turns out it was a Victoria's Secret PINK cheeky underwear. This kind of blew my mind because I pictured her as a reserved/ plain Jane kind of person. I snapped a quick pic and threw it back. I'm not sure if I'm going to explore further into all of it but my curiosity is for sure killing me! Has anyone else had this sort of encounter?
Link: http://www.imagebam.com/image/9afef7519499389

But the thong were flavorful? why have not you taken with you to enjoy them at home?
You should try her basket of dirty laundry so there is heaven;)

waterbottle008

Explore the house man! I haven't had the chance to house sit for any hottie, but I would definitely check out the panty drawers.

wrigduo

I am sooo waiting for this thread! Want to se so so badly what that old lady got inn hamper, and her dirty panties... :)