What does everyone do for work?

Ubuntu1

Hey guys, as a general discussion what does everyone do for work if you don't mind sharing? Also are you married, have a GF, or single?
I'll start : I work as a chemical engineer at a pharmaceutical company making drugs . I'm single right now.

Ubuntu1

Thongking, that is amazing haha. I don't know if I could work in a gym I don't know if I'd be able to concentrate all day long lol

Ubuntu1

Cool! So I have a question. How do you bring up the topic of how you like your partner to wear thongs a bunch? Just curious for myself since I'm single right now if you don't mind me asking

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
I would say to ask her if there is anything that turns her on and then when asks in return you can say thongs

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
Tecnically i'm a cook and also have a minor degree on cience, I work as consultant, advisor and developer for restaurants, hotels, bars and clubs. I have a cuckquean stile relationship with my ex wife and have a couple of stable cuckcakes. Regarding bringing the topic of thongs there are many ways, you can straight up just say it to her, always compliment her ass when she's wearing thongs, buy her thongs, when you're having sex with her if she's not wearing a thong try to rip her panties off so she can not wear them any more and if you have enough confidence with her tell herntou don't like the way she looks on regular underwear. When i moved together with kiky the first time I personally trew away all the underwear she had that I didn't liked

Ubuntu1

Haha nice that's one way to get her to wear thongs, throw out all full back underwear. That's definitely ballsy I like it. Your ex wife ever get jealous of you fucking other girls though, or are the terms of the relationship spelled out clearly? That's a pretty sweet set up to be honest.

ivan06660

Boob Lover-Thong Snatcher
The terms are tightly defined and include me fucking other women and she accepts it. She gets very jealous and that makes her horny it's fucked up and i love it