Lawyer panties from side job

wmup0110

I do side jobs occasionally for friends and acquaintances. One of my regulars for the past several years is a sexy milf that also happens to be a lawyer.

She's pretty conservative and private, one of those that has no idea how hot she is. Naturally, I keep a close eye on her things. Since she is usually not home when I'm working at her place, I've been able to maintain a good visual inventory. Panties, bras, slips, lingerie, pajamas - you name it, I've got pics.

Here are a few quick examples from her panty drawer:

IMG_2867.jpgIMG_2868.jpgIMG_2869.jpgIMG_2870.jpgIMG_2873.jpgIMG_2875.jpgIMG_2876.jpg

Comments welcome!

beautiful situation.
why not look for her hamper to find some thong used?
if possible also places us photos of his hamper?

wmup0110

Thanks for the replies! Obviously, I need to be careful about what I divulge here considering her line of work. It could quickly become a very difficult situation if she were to be identified. But here goes:

Looks good any thongs?
Check out the sample lingerie, further down. Sadly, nothing in her panty drawer though. Guess she saves the good stuff for the bedroom!

how old is she love to see her panty drawer
She's in her late 30's.

Wow great post would love the see that panty drawer and any other photos
Here's a shot from her panty drawer:

DSC03472.jpg

beautiful situation.
why not look for her hamper to find some thong used?
if possible also places us photos of his hamper?
Here's a quick shot of her hamper. I snapped this while she was out of town on vacation recently, so unfortunately it was pretty sparse. I opened up that white bikini from the top of the pile...those pics are at the end of the post.

IMG_2334.jpg

Look for private stash. Does she have any thongs or toys ?
No toys that I've been able to find.

Id love to see her slips and lingerie
Here's one of her slips. Found this on her floor when I was doing a job at her place last summer. It's unusual to find her clothes strewn about as they were, so she clearly changed in a hurry for some reason:

DSC03238.jpgDSC03239.jpgDSC03240.jpgDSC03241.jpgDSC03242.jpg

And a couple lingerie from the same timeframe:

DSC03369.jpgDSC03367.jpg

I love that she wears full back panties, even a Hanes brief thrown in there. Would love to see her stains.
She has a bunch of bikinis. A lot of VS, some Hanes and FoTL - even a few from obscure brands that I've never heard of. Low risers, strings, traditional fullbacks, etc. The solid-colored Hanes briefs are kind of boring, but since they are so common it is easy to swap them out without her knowing.

Here's that white bikini I mentioned earlier. Smelled great, by the way - even after having been in her hamper a few days:

IMG_2337.jpgIMG_2338.jpgIMG_2339.jpgIMG_2340.jpgIMG_2347.jpgIMG_2348.jpg

poth2747

how did the white bikini smell, her collection got me so hard, is she married, what a fabulous update, hope to see more

wmup0110

That bikini kind of a sweet, slightly musky smell. Pretty amazing considering it had been sitting in the hamper, although I guess the fact it was rolled up helped prevent fade somewhat.

She is married. I've met her husband and run into him often enough at their house - so much that neither of them really give me a second thought when I'm around anymore. They have even invited me over for cookouts a few times. I seriously doubt that would be the case if they knew I had an extensive knowledge of her things, and was posting them online for the world to see.

By the way, here's a couple extra shots of one of the bras in that slip series, including a closeup of the tag. DD's!

DSC03244.jpgDSC03245.jpg

wmup0110

She definitely has a nice rack, though doesn't really flaunt it much - which is kind of a shame. There have been just a couple of occasions when I've been working at her house that she was there and wearing a tighter top, and it was an impressive sight. I don't think she was trying for that or even aware of what she was showing, but it was very distracting.

Most of her professional outfits that I've seen are conservative and don't really do her figure justice (sorry for the bad pun). Too bad for her clients and fellow lawyers!

Anyway, here are a few matching sets that I've run across in her stash. I don't think the pink one is actually a set, but whatever.

DSC03339 (2).jpgDSC03386.jpgDSC03589.jpgDSC03435.jpgphoto_29.jpgphoto_33.jpg

She definitely has a nice rack, though doesn't really flaunt it much - which is kind of a shame. There have been just a couple of occasions when I've been working at her house that she was there and wearing a tighter top, and it was an impressive sight. I don't think she was trying for that or even aware of what she was showing, but it was very distracting.

Most of her professional outfits that I've seen are conservative and don't really do her figure justice (sorry for the bad pun). Too bad for her clients and fellow lawyers!

Anyway, here are a few matching sets that I've run across in her stash. I don't think the pink one is actually a set, but whatever.

View attachment 29717View attachment 29718View attachment 29720View attachment 29719View attachment 29721View attachment 29722

are they used? who had their scent?

wrigduo

Her panties are so stained with pee. She dont wipes her pussy or she wears the panties for too long ?
But i bet the smell is amazing lol

wmup0110

She seems to keep her underwear for a long time. I take an inventory of her things every time I have a new job at her place, and have run across panties that have been there for more than a year - and not just forgotten at the bottom of the drawer.

The panties in those matching sets were clean. But yes, her used ones are always very nicely scented.

wmup0110

Had the good fortune to be invited to a holiday gathering at her house recently. It had been awhile since the last side job at her place, so the invite was a little unexpected. But the date worked out, so I went.

I'm glad I did. She was looking pretty sexy that night. Great eye candy.

Nonchalantly admiring her ass throughout the evening, I waited for the right moment. I excused myself to check on the kids upstairs in the den, took a quick detour into her room and was able to snap a couple of quick pics of her panty drawer and some bras:

drawer20171223.jpg bras20171223.jpg

As I was leaving her room, I noticed a laundry basket with a bikini laying right out on top. Checked it out and snapped a few pics:

hamper20171223.jpg hamper20171223_1.jpg hamper20171223_2.jpg hamper20171223_3.jpg hamper20171223_4.jpg hamper20171223_5.jpg hamper20171223_6.jpg

It smelled amazing, and given its condition I'm guessing she had worn it probably 100 times. I could barely resist pocketing it but didn't. The best part was, she was downstairs not 30 feet away (as was my wife) while I sniffed her VS bikini and checked out her things. It was a hell of a rush.

Last edited: