Lawyer panties from side job

wmup0110

Thanks for the comments.

As I mentioned, I do have to be careful about what I post here given her line of work. But I just happened to attend a BBQ at her place over Memorial Day, and managed to snap a quick candid that is probably safe:

photo.jpg

No chance to check out her panty drawer this time, unfortunately. Too much activity with guests moving through the house. But as I left, we talked briefly about a new remodeling project that she and her husband are considering for this summer, and I'm hoping that'll get me back in her things soon. We'll see how that works out.

I did recently find a rather large archive of pics that I hid and forgot about. Here are a couple of pics of new inventory that I found while working a job at her place last year, all of which were unworn and still packaged in the VS bag you see at the top. Also a few older pics from past jobs:

DSC03347 (2).jpg DSC03349 (2).jpg
DSC02818.jpg DSC02816.jpg DSC02285.jpg DSC02301.jpg

wmup0110

Fabulous update, love to spank her and sniff her panties, hope you get a chance to post more

That would be epic. Imagine giving a sexy lawyer a good spanking.

I'll bet there are more than a few of her fellow lawyers who would want in on that. Probably some of her clients, too. From what I hear, she wins most of her cases and doesn't play nice with other lawyers.

those satin ones would have been nice to look at!

Those are part of a set. I think a few pairs were visible in that first drawer shot I posted. From the archives:

DSC02317.jpgDSC02313.jpgDSC02319.jpgDSC02323 (1).jpgDSC02315 (1).jpgDSC02321.jpg

Last edited:

blahblah01

That would be epic. Imagine giving a sexy lawyer a good spanking.

I'll bet there are more than a few of her fellow lawyers who would want in on that. Probably some of her clients, too. From what I hear, she wins most of her cases and doesn't play nice with other lawyers.

Those are part of a set. I think a few pairs were visible in that first drawer shot I posted. From the archives:

View attachment 34153View attachment 34154View attachment 34155View attachment 34156View attachment 34157View attachment 34158

These are fantastic. I bet her husband has a satin fetish.

wmup0110

Thanks for the comments.

It is kind of a shame that she doesn't wear racier panties. But then I've always thought the fact that her underwear is conservative probably means that she doesn't intend for anyone to see them - which of course is why I post pics of her things here for everyone!

Here's another shot of her panty drawer from a few years ago, when I had a rather long-term job at her place:

DSC02911.jpg

And a couple of examples from it:

DSC02804.jpg DSC02805.jpg DSC02296.jpg DSC02295.jpg

Those blue bikinis found their way into the hands of someone who eventually became her client, and he returned them so they could make it back into her drawer. Kind of a long story behind the whole thing, and it was incredibly risky. The process repeated a few times, and I think she continued to wear them for at least a year after - obviously unaware.

wmup0110

Glad to arrange that, or at least try. The logistics could be a little tricky, though.

Of course, I'll need to get access to her things again. Still working on that remodel bid!

More pics from the archives. These are also from a few years ago, the same timeframe as the blue bikinis from my last post. I think the first pair was from the same set.

View attachment 34530 View attachment 34531
View attachment 34532 View attachment 34533 View attachment 34534 View attachment 34535 View attachment 34536 View attachment 34537 View attachment 34538 View attachment 34539 View attachment 34540 View attachment 34541

wmup0110

I toyed around with spycams at her place a time or two in the past. Never really had much luck, mainly because of the distance and lighting. Most of the pics would end up either really grainy or blurry, if at all.

Here are a few examples that actually turned out. In these, the cam was directed from her bedroom into her bathroom - roughly a 20-25 foot span.

First set has her apparently getting ready to go out...shaving her legs, getting ready in front of her mirror, etc. The first three pics were in fairly short succession, with the last (which is my favorite, showing her bent over and on her tiptoes) a little while later. I had to crop these pretty aggressively to keep other identifying household items and inhabitants out:

image_5.jpg image_9.jpg image_11.jpg image_12.jpg

From a check of her hamper the next day, I'm pretty sure these were the panties she was wearing - simple pink bikinis, which smelled great as I recall:

IMG_2840.jpg IMG_2846.jpg IMG_2847.jpg IMG_2848.jpg IMG_2849.jpg IMG_2850.jpg

This one was from another day, again as she was evidently getting ready. Because of the poor lighting, it was the only shot that came out. Kind of a shame, because I imagine the prior shots would have had her putting on her panties and the following shots her jeans. I guess she was standing just still enough for this one:

image(1).jpg

And again the lovely-smelling results from her hamper the next day:

photo.jpg photo_1.jpg photo_2.jpg photo_3.jpg photo_4.jpg