Lawyer panties from side job

wmup0110

Had a relatively minor job a couple of weeks ago at her place for a few days, doing some paint work after the holidays. I checked her panty drawer while there, as I always do, but found there wasn’t really much new this time around. Kind of a bummer, would have been nice to see some sexy new things in there. So, I ended up having some more fun with a spycam instead.

While staging materials and prepping for the job, I got a text from that acquaintance of mine that I mentioned in previous posts. He knew that I was working at her house that week, and I had shared a couple pairs of her panties with him in the past.

Anyway, he is still a client of hers and it turned out he had just finished up a business meeting with her to get some legal work taken care of. During the course of the meeting, he caught a rare glimpse of her panties as she knelt down to grab some paperwork. He was able to tell that they were pink, but couldn’t make out much more than that without making it obvious he was looking.

I knew what he was getting at, but I got to thinking that I just happened to have my old spycams with me. I quickly set up a couple of them in her bedroom, then checked the results when I returned the next day. Sure enough, she had been wearing pink polka-dot bikinis:

image.jpg image2.jpg image3.jpg

Checked her hamper, and there they were - very nicely scented and ready for the taking:

DSC03473.jpg

DSC03474.jpg DSC03476.jpg DSC03477.jpg DSC03478.jpg DSC03479.jpg DSC03480.jpg

Being the good friend that I am, I packaged them up and delivered them to my seriously interested panty freak acquaintance.

DSC03483.jpg DSC03484.jpg

And they made their way back to her hamper a few days later as I wrapped up the job. They’ve been in her inventory for a few years, worn countless dozens of times and probably will be dozens more.

wmup0110

Thanks for the comments.

nice sneaky shots ;)

I was actually a little surprised any of the shots came out, since my spycams are so old. If I can land another job at her place, I'll have to look into upgrading.

Great update, how did the panties smell like.

Nice and musky. Maybe a little hint of ass in there.

Wow she has some good stains. My favorite

She rarely disappoints. Her stains have been very consistent over the years that I've been lucky enough to have access.

happydaze

What a sexy woman. Love her choice in panties. What I love more though is the delicious ass stain she left behind in the blue panty with purple dots. Would have loved to have gotten my nose and mouth on that piece of fabric.

wmup0110

Been awhile, so thought I'd give the new upload site a try with a couple of random pics I have in my inventory from a few years ago. I don't have much going on these days, so why not.

If you zoom in on the ass shot, you can make out her panty line. Obviously a bikini jammed nicely up her ass.

Plenty more pics available, but hoping to make it back to her place to check out her inventory once things open up a little more. Have spycams at the ready!

Had a relatively minor job a couple of weeks ago at her place for a few days, doing some paint work after the holidays. I checked her panty drawer while there, as I always do, but found there wasn’t really much new this time around. Kind of a bummer, would have been nice to see some sexy new things in there. So, I ended up having some more fun with a spycam instead.

While staging materials and prepping for the job, I got a text from that acquaintance of mine that I mentioned in previous posts. He knew that I was working at her house that week, and I had shared a couple pairs of her panties with him in the past.

Anyway, he is still a client of hers and it turned out he had just finished up a business meeting with her to get some legal work taken care of. During the course of the meeting, he caught a rare glimpse of her panties as she knelt down to grab some paperwork. He was able to tell that they were pink, but couldn’t make out much more than that without making it obvious he was looking.

I knew what he was getting at, but I got to thinking that I just happened to have my old spycams with me. I quickly set up a couple of them in her bedroom, then checked the results when I returned the next day. Sure enough, she had been wearing pink polka-dot bikinis:

View attachment 36748 View attachment 36749 View attachment 36750

Checked her hamper, and there they were - very nicely scented and ready for the taking:

View attachment 36751

View attachment 36752 View attachment 36753 View attachment 36754 View attachment 36755 View attachment 36756 View attachment 36757

Being the good friend that I am, I packaged them up and delivered them to my seriously interested panty freak acquaintance.

View attachment 36758 View attachment 36759

And they made their way back to her hamper a few days later as I wrapped up the job. They’ve been in her inventory for a few years, worn countless dozens of times and probably will be dozens more.
oh my god, what fantastic panties. How do her panties smell? Can you smell her ass?
Just a curiosity: is this milf married? I ask you why at this age if they are not married they are very hungry for cock and a thought about that nice ass I would have done it

wmup0110

oh my god, what fantastic panties. How do her panties smell? Can you smell her ass?
Just a curiosity: is this milf married? I ask you why at this age if they are not married they are very hungry for cock and a thought about that nice ass I would have done it

She is married. Comes across conservative and a little naive, but I have a feeling she's a monster in the bedroom. Wish I could say I know that for sure. Guess you could call it a hunch.

Her panties are great, even better that she clearly doesn't want them to be seen. Those that I've sniffed are usually nice and musky. Ass scent on some more than others.

yollie2017

View attachment 36751

View attachment 36752 View attachment 36753 View attachment 36754 View attachment 36755 View attachment 36756 View attachment 36757

Holy shit you are a true friend. I wish i had one like you

wmup0110

Got a call from her this past week asking if I could take a look at some storm damage that her backyard fence took recently. The opportunities to check out her things have been few recently, so of course I said yes - but played it cool and said I’d find time to stop by in a couple of days.

Ended up dropping by her place later that same day, explaining I was in the area at the last minute. She was surprised to see me, clearly not expecting anyone to stop by. Best part, she was wearing tight athletic shorts that showed off her curves nicely. I offered to come back some other time, but she decided it best to go ahead since I was there already.

Those shorts were pretty revealing. Caught a little bit of cameltoe on the sly before she turned around from answering the door, and as she led me to the back of the house I noticed they showed her VPL nicely. All I could think about was how her clients and lawyer colleagues would love to have a look at this.

It was tough to concentrate, and I tried to snap some pics as she took me to their backyard to look at the fence. But she was obviously very aware of what was showing and stayed immediately by me the entire time. Only as she went back inside the house was I able to snag a halfway decent pic:

After pretending my best to check the fence out instead of her ass, I told her I would return the next day to take some measurements and drop off a few materials. When I did, she wasn’t there - so it was right up to her bedroom, and on the floor I found her outfit and panties from the previous day:

Those shorts and bikinis smelled incredible, by the way.

View attachment 36751

It would have been great if your friend had told you well his impressions of the lady's panties, what perfumes he preferred and above all what he liked most about them and maybe gave you a couple of photos while he was playing with them and cumming them