Lawyer panties from side job

wmup0110

I bet they did....can't wait to see if another opportunity comes along

Same here. She mentioned needing some paint work and general updates, but wants to hold off until the whole C19 thing gets under control. I do have keys to her place and can sneak in occasionally, but obviously need to be very careful about that.

I just love when there rolled up like that

No doubt. Does make it a little tricky to put them back the same way, though.

I see the lady stain heavy. Tell us how her butt smells please

Usually pretty subtle, not overpowering at all. Think most of her stains are from her pussy. Her panties normally have a rich, slightly sweet musky fragrance.

It would have been great if your friend had told you well his impressions of the lady's panties, what perfumes he preferred and above all what he liked most about them and maybe gave you a couple of photos while he was playing with them and cumming them

Would love feedback like that. My friend usually just asks for specific colors of panties, which is fine and everything. If anyone is interested in sharing her panties and providing pics, PM me and let’s see what we can work out. Tributes always welcome, too!

mlflvr1

Thanks for the comments.

As I mentioned, I do have to be careful about what I post here given her line of work. But I just happened to attend a BBQ at her place over Memorial Day, and managed to snap a quick candid that is probably safe:

photo.jpg

That's a very fuckable ass.

wmup0110

That's a very fuckable ass.
I've always thought so.

Unfortunately, she doesn't play. Even offers to go for a drink as thanks for her legal help are declined. Something about professional conduct or some such thing.

So sharing pics of her underwear for thousands to see and loaning her panties out whenever I can are the next best things. It's harmless fun. And knowing she has probably at some point appeared in front of a judge wearing panties that have been cummed in by her clients and others - how's that for professional conduct?

taino07

Got a call from her this past week asking if I could take a look at some storm damage that her backyard fence took recently. The opportunities to check out her things have been few recently, so of course I said yes - but played it cool and said I’d find time to stop by in a couple of days.

Ended up dropping by her place later that same day, explaining I was in the area at the last minute. She was surprised to see me, clearly not expecting anyone to stop by. Best part, she was wearing tight athletic shorts that showed off her curves nicely. I offered to come back some other time, but she decided it best to go ahead since I was there already.

Those shorts were pretty revealing. Caught a little bit of cameltoe on the sly before she turned around from answering the door, and as she led me to the back of the house I noticed they showed her VPL nicely. All I could think about was how her clients and lawyer colleagues would love to have a look at this.

It was tough to concentrate, and I tried to snap some pics as she took me to their backyard to look at the fence. But she was obviously very aware of what was showing and stayed immediately by me the entire time. Only as she went back inside the house was I able to snag a halfway decent pic:

After pretending my best to check the fence out instead of her ass, I told her I would return the next day to take some measurements and drop off a few materials. When I did, she wasn’t there - so it was right up to her bedroom, and on the floor I found her outfit and panties from the previous day:

Those shorts and bikinis smelled incredible, by the way.
These look like you could smell them before you even got to the bedroom, lol!

wmup0110

Finally landed another job at this sexy milf's house. She had been holding off on home improvements due to C19, but with things opening up decided to have a little updating done. I'm pretty busy these days, but I was more than happy to oblige.

Checked out her panty drawer the first chance I had, but not much new other than a few everyday bikinis. A lot of the same panties I've seen before were still there - like I said earlier, she seems to keep her underwear a long time.

So, time for more fun with spycams instead.

I tucked one in a shelving unit in her room and pointed it right at her bed, not being entirely sure what I would be able to capture. Took me a few tries, but I finally got it dialed in on the last night. Most of the pics didn't turn out very well, probably because of the low light. This one is the best example:

And the panties she was wearing:

Smelled great, by the way, after having been jammed up her crevices all night.

Comments welcome. Tributes encouraged!

noneasdf3

wow, LOVE the hidden spy cam shot along with the dirty panties she was wearing! Very lucky guy to get to be there with her!