Randoms & One-time Posters

• Thread starter Deleted member 4458
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4458

18 months ago this members section was a hive of activity. You'd log on after a couple of days away and find at least 10-15 thread updates. Maybe it's just experiencing a lull. Dunno.

Anyway......

I'm fairly sure there must be long-time lurkers out there who perhaps only have a small amount of material to post, but feel it doesn't warrant a whole thread and fear being shot down in flames as a result. In a bid to liven things up a bit in this section, here's the very place to post that material!

Additionally, anyone who just wants to post up some random stuff of their other half can do so here. Here's to a lip-smackingly good 2017, muthafuckas...

CB

Last edited by a moderator:

Queno-

Would only like to see her exposing her thong full glory in public, TRUE Whaletail candids are the hottest!!!

D

Deleted member 4458

Would only like to see her exposing her thong full glory in public, TRUE Whaletail candids are the hottest!!!

You're absolutely right. I'll take the pictures down then.

Jesus, this section....

outthere

I'll throw my hat into the ring, my wife!

Attachments

• DSC_0811.jpg
    DSC_0811.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 540
  • received_10154092564990892.jpg
    received_10154092564990892.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 562
  • IMG_0110(1).jpg
    IMG_0110(1).jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_9225(1).jpg
    IMG_9225(1).jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 621

poth2747

your wife has a fabulous ass, how old is she, how often you have sex. does she swallow, lets see more of her and her panty drawer

plus5nine

I like the idea of this thread just some randoms. I have a few pictures that are just stand alone that don't make up a post worthy set. I'm sure those of us who are content providers understand what I'm talking about. The cranky model who isn't "in the mood" or when your only allowed to take one picture because she wants it. Feel me? Ok enough of me talking all you guys care about is seeing my wife.

To the community....

I know it's not the best quality but I'm sure you get the general idea.

archer

Thanks Poth! She is 33. I will talk to her about posting more; if she is down I'm willing to share.

Queno-

MMmmmmm hottest thong with wide waist bands with branding soo sexxyyy...!!! AMAZING shameless explicity in showing her underwear, I hope she wears alot of lowrise jeans and jogging pants (be)low on the hips casually....HOT SEXY babe! Spankable ass cheeks!!