Randoms & One-time Posters

• Thread starter Deleted member 4458
  • Start date

poth2747

OH MY GOD what a site to wake up to, did I ever get off. how old is your wife and how often you male love to her? Would have loved to sniff her thong after a days wear, please keep them coming.

D

Deleted member 4458

Three comments. And people call me a prick for pulling the photos down.

Adios.

K

kiyoothong

Three comments. And people call me a prick for pulling the photos down.

Adios.

Oh please don't let the haters stop you. Your photos are great, and your wife is really hot. I am happy that you're sharing photos of her. Please post more

D

Deleted member 4458

Oh please don't let the haters stop you. Your photos are great, and your wife is really hot. I am happy that you're sharing photos of her. Please post more

Thanks pal, but I think, after two years of posting stuff up, I've finally come to the conclusion that what I think is sexy is vastly different to what 99% of folks on here think. I've been complaining about people not commenting, when suddenly it hit me: maybe they just don't like it! Which is a much better explanation, from my point of view!

I scoured the net last night trying to find another forum with more like-minded people and I think I found a pretty good one (one of those ones with a 'thank you' button), so we'll try our luck there.

Cheers,

CB

OhioTater

CB what is this new site? I'm interested in following you to this site if means I get to continue to see CG. You're one of the best posters on this site and your wife is lovely. I'm all about following you. PM if necessary

CB what is this new site? I'm interested in following you to this site if means I get to continue to see CG. You're one of the best posters on this site and your wife is lovely. I'm all about following you. PM if necessary

I'm with tater on this one. you and scott and dawn were the reasons i kept coming to this site. would love to know where you will be calling home next so i can join =)

Last edited:

OhioTater

I'm with tater on this one. you and scott and dawn were the reasons i kept coming to this site. would love to know where you will be calling home next so i can join =)
Icecream my man! You're also correct in saying CB and Scott.in.dawn are 2 main reasons I come here. Always looking forward to what they'll post next. CB threads I check first and the move to the others. I go to the main event(s) the on to the openers