Katy Perry Thong

Cr2606

Poth, for me, you're as bad as farfar now. Always the same irrelevant comment. Have you got an auto post set up or something?

13cm

True. Poth is an idiot. He doesn't even look at the pics but just writes the same 5 comments( and very stupid ones) on every thread on every update. And that poor farfar from a third world country that isn't able to feed his family without posting irrelevant pics is even worse. The only thing we can do is NOT opening his pics anymore. He gets money from the views and clicks. If we all stop viewing and clicking it won't be interesting for him anymore. So to get rid of this poor moron we all need to be persistant and ignore his posts. Which rarely contain anything worthy anyway.

Shadolin

1f3odih.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

towagwaby

Probably the hottest thong find I saw of Katy Perry. She is wearing a tiny g string thong under a really short skirt. She must have known it would probably show. I think she is becoming a thong chick for sure.

Sorry but that isn't katy perry. I've had this gif on my computer for a few years. It's some cosplay chick. There are other gifs in the series that shows she is not katy, but I didn't save those.

ThongKing

Staff member
Site Owner
Mod
Sorry but that isn't katy perry. I've had this gif on my computer for a few years. It's some cosplay chick. There are other gifs in the series that shows she is not katy, but I didn't save those.

Nooooooooooo!